: religion scams?

Kyota
04-18-2007, 01:13 AM
Yep that seems to be the new trend. Bla bla bla we are poor over here in Sudan (Africa) and need money for schools because tribal wars take it all but we can write in perfect english and have a database to email it to thousands of people.

Oh yeah I love god and this and that god bless you, I am Christian I love god. Can I have some money?

Yeah it fuckin annoying and lame. Anyone else gettin these, I got like five of these in the lastweek. I almost never get junkmail thats why it weird.

3jooom
04-18-2007, 08:29 AM
We used to go hunting in Sudan. That place just waiting for investors. But wars are making people run away from it. It’s really nice over there

Crash
04-18-2007, 09:42 AM
Yep that seems to be the new trend. Bla bla bla we are poor over here in Sudan (Africa) and need money for schools because tribal wars take it all but we can write in perfect english and have a database to email it to thousands of people.

Oh yeah I love god and this and that god bless you, I am Christian I love god. Can I have some money?

Yeah it fuckin annoying and lame. Anyone else gettin these, I got like five of these in the lastweek. I almost never get junkmail thats why it weird.

It's all a scam!! Don't send anyone money that ask for it over the internet, period! :rolleyes:

purity
04-18-2007, 10:00 AM
It's all a scam!! Don't send anyone money that ask for it over the internet, period! :rolleyes:except me. everyone, can i borrow a few bucks?;)

audiofreak97
04-18-2007, 10:11 AM
Just give me all your bank accout information, PIN numbers and your SSN and I'll send you some.

purity
04-18-2007, 10:12 AM
Just give me all your bank accout information, PIN numbers and your SSN and I'll send you some.pm sent.

synovus
04-18-2007, 12:10 PM

Every time I've gone to church, they do pretty much the same thing. "Praise God", "Praise Jesus", "Hallelujah", yadda yadda yadda... "We need your money". They even pass around a little plate, asking folks to help support them going to a poor country like Sudan, or Mexico, or the Phillipines so they can build schools and such. Methinks Christians = scammers.

purity
04-18-2007, 01:59 PM
Methinks Christians = scammers.or beggers. why dont they get a job.:p