: I Got A Job!!!

OFRD_GRL
04-25-2007, 02:33 PM
but it isnt a new one!!!!
HOLY FUCKING HAPPY DANCE BATMAN!!!
(read below.. Tom is my boss - to clarify)
OH YA... I ROCK!!!
working from home.. keeping current benefits and 401K
omfg i couldnt be happier right now!!!

Una,

I just talked to Tom and he is very interested in having you do work from Denver. He will work out the details with you. It would be a big help to him if you looked at each of your job responsibilities and considered how you might do them from Denver. I've talked to Rob about access to our computer system from Denver and his initial thoughts are:
Email access to your Stylin Concepts account will not be any problem
He thinks he will be able to give you remote access to Extensis Portfolio - it will be almost as fast as being here, but only if you use reduced colors on your monitor. Images will not be super clear, but should be good enough for tagging. Rob can explain more clearly if you have questions.
Photoshop work - You will need to do the Photoshop work on your own computer because it would not be fast enough to do remotely. You would need to transfer the images using an FTP server. (We still have our Frognet account) If I recall correctly, you used Frognet before so you know how that works.
Hopefully this is enough information to get you started on planning how you might work from Denver. Rob may have more thoughts in the next couple of days.

It would be great if we can make an arrangement that works for both you and Stylin!

Cathy

bradleyem
04-25-2007, 02:44 PM
Thats awesome. Congrats Una.

SuperPoser
04-25-2007, 02:46 PM
sweet deal!

now, to convince my company the same thing :rofl:

OFRD_GRL
04-25-2007, 02:49 PM
Lmfao

Lysmachia
04-25-2007, 05:46 PM
sO DID YOU ALMSOT GET oHIO uNEMPLOYMENT??? Damned caps lock

OFRD_GRL
04-25-2007, 05:50 PM
i think i could have LOL

RedRunnertc
04-25-2007, 07:54 PM
That's AWESOME!

What about photo shoots? Are they gonna pay you to travel to shows?

OFRD_GRL
04-25-2007, 07:57 PM
photoshoots they will be hiring a photogrpaher.. either by shoot basis.... or someone in house part time or something..

they might pay me to go to shows in the denver area... dunno yet