: Elvis is King . . . oh my.

Heatstroke
05-06-2007, 10:23 PM
SUPER FREAKING WEEEEEE!
What a day Saturday. Carnage galore, Holy Crap. Jeff and Spinnas pretty much summed that portion up in the other thread. I had a GREAT time watching everyone get'n some and just being out on the trail. It was great to meet/see everyone who went and made it such a fun day. Big thanks to Chip for taking most of the photos, they turned out great. I snapped a few of Eric on the Ajax extension trail and a few more of the sunset on the way out. On a side note, I got home to "date night" at almost 9:00 PM on the nose (not exactly the 4:00 time I said I would be) :eek: . I was showered and out to dinner by 9:30 pm where we ran into "neighbor Tim" and his wife.

link to pics:
http://rides.webshots.com/album/558952562hSgPeC

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/heatstroke/124.jpg

DrVic@BallisticFab
05-07-2007, 12:11 AM
:woot:

Spinnas
05-07-2007, 12:20 AM
Since you're probably sleeping with Krawler now, does this mean you're gonna be wheeling every weekend now, or we'll see you next year? My advice, don't agree to anything like a "date night" when "wheeling day" comes first. 4pm is still day, 9:00 is night!:D

MerMan
05-07-2007, 01:34 AM
Well looks like everyone had as much fun as i did..Thanks to everyone that helped get my junk out of hell:D . Just got back from R.Point so what a weekend for me! Got tons of pics of elvis' run but unfortunately i left my camera too close to the shore so everything is history:mad: hopefully i fix my bitch soon so we can wheel again!!

Kaistie
05-07-2007, 08:38 AM
Damn, I am getting mighty impatient with my build. Kinda wish I had kept the 44 and just kept replacing the shafts....Oh well, only a couple of more months to go!
Nice pics!

TBob
05-07-2007, 08:49 AM
my favorite pic!! man has he grown up.

SUPER FREAKING WEEEEEE!
What a day Saturday. Carnage galore, Holy Crap. Jeff and Spinnas pretty much summed that portion up in the other thread. I had a GREAT time watching everyone get'n some and just being out on the trail. It was great to meet/see everyone who went and made it such a fun day. Big thanks to Chip for taking most of the photos, they turned out great. I snapped a few of Eric on the Ajax extension trail and a few more of the sunset on the way out. On a side note, I got home to "date night" at almost 9:00 PM on the nose (not exactly the 4:00 time I said I would be) :eek: . I was showered and out to dinner by 9:30 pm where we ran into "neighbor Tim" and his wife.

link to pics:
http://rides.webshots.com/album/558952562hSgPeC

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/heatstroke/124.jpg

Heatstroke
05-07-2007, 09:44 AM
Since you're probably sleeping with Krawler now, does this mean you're gonna be wheeling every weekend now, or we'll see you next year? My advice, don't agree to anything like a "date night" when "wheeling day" comes first. 4pm is still day, 9:00 is night!:D

He had a blast for sure. He loves going out on the trails. The gf isn't too fond of all the potential dangers, but he'll be with me most times I wheel. I'll be able to get back to wheeling on a more regular basis now that the trac-toy is trail worthy. I'll make sure to move "date night" to non-wheeling days so there is no fear of having to come home early. Now to finish up a few more things and get some more trails done.

Heatstroke
05-07-2007, 09:45 AM
:woot:

Jeff, good seeing the beast in action. Bummer about the severe carnage. We'll wheel again in the future I'm sure.

Heatstroke
05-07-2007, 09:49 AM
Well looks like everyone had as much fun as i did..Thanks to everyone that helped get my junk out of hell:D . Just got back from R.Point so what a weekend for me! Got tons of pics of elvis' run but unfortunately i left my camera too close to the shore so everything is history:mad: hopefully i fix my bitch soon so we can wheel again!!

Good wheeling with you too. Too bad about the pics and the runner. See you next time.

Heatstroke
05-07-2007, 09:52 AM
my favorite pic!! man has he grown up.

He was soooo glad to be out on the trails and was a saint the whole day. You'll get to see him out and about more often now.

4xClover
05-07-2007, 10:06 AM
That's a great pic of Krawler Stroke!! He was very well behaved the times that I saw him.

Off to go look at all the pics!

So...what happen after we left to cause a 9pm arrival time! :eek:

TBob
05-07-2007, 10:53 AM
think it's time to update your advar....perfect pic!!

He was soooo glad to be out on the trails and was a saint the whole day. You'll get to see him out and about more often now.

chipper
05-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Hey the pictures turned out pretty good Mike.
Thanks for letting me ride along with you guys on Saturday - I had a good time.

-Chip

AzHobbes
05-07-2007, 12:31 PM
"He was soooo glad to be out on the trails and was a saint the whole day."

I take it he doesn't puke every time the truck jiggles?

AzHobbes

Heatstroke
05-07-2007, 01:41 PM
Hey the pictures turned out pretty good Mike.
Thanks for letting me ride along with you guys on Saturday - I had a good time.

-Chip

Yeah they did turn out nice. I didn't make any adjustments to them at all. Good to see you again, glad you had fun.

Heatstroke
05-07-2007, 01:41 PM
"He was soooo glad to be out on the trails and was a saint the whole day."

I take it he doesn't puke every time the truck jiggles?

AzHobbes

Not as long as he doesn't eat immediately before hitting the trails.

TBob
05-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Nice!~!