: Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Bear
05-07-2007, 09:21 AM
Well for those who have been waiting, We have our new board! For the ones that are new to our chapter and or club…Welcome! We hope you enjoy your time with us on the new forum and feel as though you are home.

To all our members…A warm Welcome to you as well! Kick off your shoes, wipe the mud off the boots, do what ever you feel like doing as this is your new home.

But to all, lets all remember we are (for the most part) all adults and should act accordingly. We will have minors surfing through here from time to time so let's watch the language and the adult content. I am not going to ban such type of activity as of now, but if it gets out of control we will have to enforce some new rules. Also try to stay on topic as much as possible. We have neighbors with their own board that can't seem to stay on topic more than a few post down into the thread. I hope we can do better as I hope everyone strives to help in that area.

but now I am not going to focus on anything negative, feel free to post up what you feel, use the tech section for any assistence you may need or if you have some advice to dish out! The events section is for announcing any future runs as well as posting up your trail reports. But do not limit that section for just that. If you want to host a W.A.T (wrench a thon) or have an non wheeling activity to invite others to, use that section as well.

I think everyone gets the idea! Just make sure and follow our national boards guidelines as Shannon has laid out!

and happy posting! welcome to YOUR new Indiana Toyota Territory Off Road Association's forum!

bradleyem
05-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Congrats on getting the chapter website up & running. Thats all that I can say now, otherwise I'd start your site off with going off topic :D

tderose
05-07-2007, 09:59 AM
Congrats on the new board!

purity
05-07-2007, 10:08 AM
this board is awesome! :D but wheres the offtopic section?

redtaco4
05-07-2007, 11:31 AM
Hey Bear hows it going? Congrats on the new board. Now its time to whore it up.

Bear
05-07-2007, 12:45 PM
this board is awesome! :D but wheres the offtopic section?

As of now, Shannon set up the folders, I am not sure why he did not include an off topic folder. Could have been an oversight, or he had some reason he did not elaborate on with me as of yet. I have an email out to him inquiring about it myself…sorry best answer I got right now.

Hey Bear hows it going? Congrats on the new board. Now its time to whore it up.

Well, I guess you are right, just as long as we can stay on topic…or not:D

OFRD_GRL
05-07-2007, 01:29 PM
welcome welcome welcome!

whats this "on topic" thing you speakie of?

Bear
05-07-2007, 02:43 PM
It's almost like a jeep thing…you probably wouldn't understand! :D

SuperPoser
05-07-2007, 04:18 PM
congrads!
see ya on the trails

jason6746
05-07-2007, 07:23 PM
was out at dinner at el rodeo in west lafayette on saturday and saw a silver regular cab tacoma with a ttora sticker in the back window just wondering who it was

Bear
05-07-2007, 11:16 PM
hmmm, I'll have to look it up, I am still like most here and still learning names and faces/trucks. did you check the members page on the website? that is what it is there for.

But didn't you realize, a TTORA sticker is an open invitation to strike up a conversation with the driver?

Wait until you see our chapter decals...hopefully they will stop more than just fellow members! As it is now my TTORA sticker really doesn't catch the eye of anyone, especially since it over the head of most average height humans:D but what can I say, I just put it on my side window. Not my fault that window is over 6' off the ground!

brinner
05-10-2007, 02:07 PM
was out at dinner at el rodeo in west lafayette on saturday and saw a silver regular cab tacoma with a ttora sticker in the back window just wondering who it was

I saw that one too...it was parked along the street about 3 blocks south of downtown on 4th St..........facing north.......ill post grid coordinates later:D