TTORA Forum banner

4 Wheel & Off-Road Mag/3 years

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  BLT2RCKTRD 
#1 ·
you can get a 3 year subscription for under $8 from blueskymagazines on the most famous auction site.I bought 4 diff subs. from him and he is VERY reliable.Just an idea for those who do not want to pay full price.

#4 ·
TOYOTA said:
you can get a 3 year subscription for under $8 from blueskymagazines on the most famous auction site.I bought 4 diff subs. from him and he is VERY reliable.Just an idea for those who do not want to pay full price.
Watch who you buy from! Here are the first 4 feedbacks from another seller selling the same thing for the same price:

Negative feedback rating: No magazines after 3 months, they take the money and disconnect from problems. Buyer italin4 ( 2 ) Mar-18-05 14:42 6940312242

Neutral feedback rating: 2+ months & no mags! Called mplace & subscptn cncled! Thy shld hve notified me! Buyer bclair Mar-18-05 06:18 7125916009

Positive feedback rating: ok Buyer andrewf312 Mar-17-05 13:05 6948257718

Neutral feedback rating: Paid 1/7/05. Still no magazines 3/18. Got refund. Wanted magazines. Still hoping
I would love to extend my subscription, but that is kinda scary. Check the peoples feedback before you bid!

#5 ·
TRD4ME / PARKSOFFROAD.COM said:
Watch who you buy from!
I would love to extend my subscription, but that is kinda scary. Check the peoples feedback before you bid!

Member Profile: blueskymagazines (14293)

Feedback Score: 14293
Positive Feedback: 99.8%

Members who left a positive: 14317
Members who left a negative: 24

All positive feedback received: 20581

Out of all the negative/neutral feedbacks on this person only one seemed to have merit, but as for the rest, people jumped the gun in giving a resopnse, due to not receiving their magazine, because they didn't read the auction that stated a 6 to 8 weeks before delivery.

He seems very legit, considering how long he's had his account and I wouldn't worry about getting ripped off.

#6 ·
BruceTS said:
Member Profile: blueskymagazines (14293)

Feedback Score: 14293
Positive Feedback: 99.8%

Members who left a positive: 14317
Members who left a negative: 24

All positive feedback received: 20581

Out of all the negative/neutral feedbacks on this person only one seemed to have merit, but as for the rest, people jumped the gun in giving a response, due to not receiving their magazine, because they didn't read the auction that stated a 6 to 8 weeks before delivery.

He seems very legit, considering how long he's had his account and I wouldn't worry about getting ripped off.

I am aware of blueskymagazines feedback, I said:

Watch who you buy from! Here are the first 4 feedbacks from another seller selling the same thing for the same price:
There are others selling the same thing, I believe it was the same title and the same price. The other guy that was running an almost identical auction had really bad feedback, even his description looked the same. I personally check feedback before I buy, but I know that a lot of people do not. I extended my subscription 3 years and picked up 3 years of popular science from blueskymagazines myself! I am going to go back when I have some time and browse, has around 800 subscription auctions running.

#7 · (Edited)
TOYOTA said:
I bought 4 subscriptions from this guy on ebay and ALL the transactions were FLAWLESS!!!!3 years of 4x4 mag for $7.66 incredable compare to the 12 bucks they want with those post cards in the magazine for one year.Just trying to pass on a deal,if you do not want it do not take it.Do not bad mouth someone you never dealt with.Go ahead and pay yor $36 for 3 years.Later.

#8 · (Edited)
TOYOTA said:
I bought 4 subscriptions from this guy on ebay and ALL the transactions were FLAWLESS!!!!3 years of 4x4 mag for $7.66 incredable compare to the 12 bucks they want with those post cards in the magazine for one year.Just trying to pass on a deal,if you do not want it do not take it.Do not bad mouth someone you never dealt with.Go ahead and pay yor $36 for 3 years.Later.
I got confirmation e-mails from him (blueskymagazines) saying that my mags would show up in 8-12 weeks. I will post back if I have any problems but I suspect that it will all be OK.

As far as badmouthing someone you have never dealt with, with ebay and their feedback system it is easy to see if they are worth a s#!t or not BEFORE you have to deal with them... That is the great thing about the feedback system. Blueskymagazines has good feedback, the copycat seller does not.

#9 ·
I understand,There are alot of jerks on ebay,and you have to be carefull who you buy from or sell to.Like I said,my experiences with Blueskymagazines have been great.I figured alot of TTORA members would rather spend the money on there Tacos rather then mags.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.