: Decals

Bear
05-18-2007, 02:54 PM
We now have a chapter decal designed and in production.

this is basically the same kind (4 color) decal as the national decal is. The cost for this type is $6 for the 5"x5.5" decal.

We also have a second option, which is a standard die cut vinyl decal. the cost of this one is $5

(click on the images below to view larger image)

For both the above decals, it was proposed to have our screen names placed under the logo. It will not be possible to include the screen names "in" the actual decal. But a vinyl Die cut decal can be ordered with your screen name so that you can add it below the above logo decals. The cost for the screen name die cut is an additional $1 when ordering a chapter decal.

There will also be a InTTORA windshield banner but the details on it is not available as of yet.

We are in the process of adding the link for a direct order form through our supplier, In the meantime, if you wish to order decals, reply to this thread and I will contact you through pm/email to complete the order.

Let's show our pride and get these ordered up A.S.A.P

Bear
05-18-2007, 02:57 PM
Please chime in on this thread to confirm the numbers you all (better Joe?) wanted to order. In addition please indicate if you want the screen name option added.

I got the notes, just at home away from this computer!

95toyotan
03-26-2009, 09:38 PM
I'm trying to work with the boss's wife on makin me a sticker, It seems like it's taking forever but he said she started on it. I was just wandering if anybody else might be interested in one? I don't have any pictures or anything, I just gave her a drawing of what I kinda wanted and I'll go from there. It's gonna be a round decal about 6" or so for the front fender. I've got her workin with a blue outline of the state, a (possibly yellow) toyota symbold on the top half with tire tracks goin through it and InTTORA on the bottom half.

So what do you guys think? any questions / thoughts?

laskt9
10-26-2012, 07:34 PM
Id take a die cut. Also I'm switching to a more regular hour dealer job starting in two weeks. I should be able to make events without the risk of being called in which seems to happen a lot

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

Bear
10-29-2012, 12:35 PM
regarding the decals, we have been waiting to order any more as I was looking into change the vendor. I will let everyone know when I have completed that task

natetru
10-29-2012, 01:44 PM
bear, i did vinyl grsphics for about 10 years.....being said, i have since used a guy on the national forum to run some things for me with no issues with his service and prices....his screenname is REMUS, out of texas so mayb that will gain you some favor also....lol.....

Bear
10-29-2012, 02:24 PM
We are on the same page! I have had a lengthy dialog with Remus in the past and was planning to use him for the club decals.

I just need to find some breathing space to get the ball rolling. I would be open to someone else such as yourself that has dealt with him before acting as point, I am good with that.

just let me know

Boomtacoma01
10-29-2012, 08:01 PM
He recently did our deals here in Texas. Very resonable price.

sent from my Galaxy 2 Skyrocket

natetru
10-30-2012, 01:13 PM
i dont know if i really wana get that involved. just givin the guy a good reference more or less.