: FJ this weekend for wheeling / shooting

yogiaz
05-29-2007, 09:56 PM
I was thinking about going out to FJ this weekend so I could sight in the iron sights and the Eotech sight on my AR. I thought I could throw in a little wheeling to go with it. Anybody up for some wheeling / shooting?

Yogi

TBob
05-29-2007, 10:26 PM
who ya plan on shooting this time?

azredtaco
05-29-2007, 10:32 PM

Whoever shows up :D

yogiaz
05-29-2007, 10:37 PM
Who ever wants to hold the target I guess. Im not picky!

Yogi

FAUX X 4
05-30-2007, 11:04 AM
There will be a small group out there on Saturday running through the Woodpeckers up to Upper Ajax and H2H. I know you don't want to run the latter trails mentioned but you could tag along with us until then.

...7am @ Cottonwood Canyon Rd.

Heatstroke
05-30-2007, 01:15 PM
...7am @ Cottonwood Canyon Rd.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't recall that part of the conversation. Bastid.

So, do you have enough bottles and cans collected for the recycler to fill up your gas tank ? ? ?

FAUX X 4
05-30-2007, 01:18 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't recall that part of the conversation. Bastid.

So, do you have enough bottles and cans collected for the recycler to fill up your gas tank ? ? ?

I just found that part out myself! :o

..........I think if I go through my change jug and check the couch cushions I might just be able to swing it! :D

Heatstroke
05-30-2007, 03:40 PM
I was thinking about going out to FJ this weekend so I could sight in the iron sights and the Eotech sight on my AR. I thought I could throw in a little wheeling to go with it. Anybody up for some wheeling / shooting?

Yogi

Do you wanna run Upper Woodpecker with us? Then you could break off to go shooting?

yogiaz
05-30-2007, 06:23 PM
Well I did not want to go shooting by myself. Im still trying to find somebody to go with me. :(

I'll let you know.

Yogi

Do you wanna run Upper Woodpecker with us? Then you could break off to go shooting?

FAUX X 4
05-30-2007, 06:30 PM
Well I did not want to go shooting by myself. Im still trying to find somebody to go with me. :(

I'll let you know.

Yogi

We may or may not be running H2H..........depends on how pastey Stroke's face becomes when he sees the entrance! :D

JOSHHOEFER
05-31-2007, 12:42 AM
We may or may not be running H2H..........depends on how pastey Stroke's face becomes when he sees the entrance! :D

Have you ran it before Eric? I can't remember.

Spinnas
05-31-2007, 01:15 AM

We want pics of this! Especially with his ultra-wide stance which will necessitate some off-camberness at the squeeze part of the entrance as well:D

Heatstroke
05-31-2007, 09:03 AM

We want pics of this! Especially with his ultra-wide stance which will necessitate some off-camberness at the squeeze part of the entrance as well:D

Hype all hype. I'll show you something pastey when we get there.

He has ran the trail before.

The stance isn't that wide at 81" to the outside of the tires. I've seen pics of others with wider go through. We shall see, I'm not about beating my bitch as much as I am about coaxing it through stuff.

FAUX X 4
05-31-2007, 09:57 AM

I've been through it before with Kirk, JVevil and Josh (Bentyota).........but not with my truck........yet! :D

FAUX X 4
05-31-2007, 10:00 AM
Hype all hype. I'll show you something pastey when we get there.

He has ran the trail before.

The stance isn't that wide at 81" to the outside of the tires. I've seen pics of others with wider go through. We shall see, I'm not about beating my bitch as much as I am about coaxing it through stuff.

...........I don't wanna see your butt again..........I saw enough of it last time we played truck!!! :eek:

...........not entirely true.........I've riden along on H2H but haven't driven it yet.

...........Mine comes in at a hair under 83".....it's going to be a tight squeeze for sure!! :D

Mark in Az
05-31-2007, 11:08 AM
I've been through it before with Kirk, JVevil and Josh (Bentyota).........but not with my truck........yet! :D

I still remember seeing those pics. Amazing:eek:

TBob
05-31-2007, 11:19 AM
can we post em again? I don't remember seeing them.

I still remember seeing those pics. Amazing:eek:

FAUX X 4
05-31-2007, 01:14 PM
can we post em again? I don't remember seeing them.

Check back Monday for updated pic's! :D

TBob
06-01-2007, 12:41 PM
I'd rather see pics of an IFS rig trying to get through it

Check back Monday for updated pic's! :D

AZrockbum
06-01-2007, 12:43 PM
Without shocks and no bed im sure you got some mad flex :D You should go for it.

TBob
06-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Nate I'm talking about pics when Josh tried it.

Without shocks and no bed im sure you got some mad flex :D You should go for it.

FAUX X 4
06-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Nate I'm talking about pics when Josh DID it.

Fixed it for you.

..........can't find the pic's...........it was back in the day's of Delphi.

TBob
06-01-2007, 12:57 PM
didn't know he did it - thought that's where he broke
Fixed it for you.

..........can't find the pic's...........it was back in the day's of Delphi.

Spinnas
06-01-2007, 01:02 PM
didn't know he did it - thought that's where he broke

I believe that someone told me that was on OD.

FAUX X 4
06-01-2007, 01:15 PM
I believe that someone told me that was on OD.

It was...........I rode with Josh back a couple years ago through H2H with Kirk, JVevil and JV's buddy Travis...............Travis was the only breakage with a busted rear shaft.

That was the trail that did most of the sheetmetal damage to Josh's truck! :D

Josh blew up the pinion and drove the nail in the IFS coffin on OD during AZRocks '06.

TBob
06-01-2007, 01:22 PM
How did Jv's rig fair?

It was...........I rode with Josh back a couple years ago through H2H with Kirk, JVevil and JV's buddy Travis...............Travis was the only breakage with a busted rear shaft.

That was the trail that did most of the sheetmetal damage to Josh's truck! :D

Josh blew up the pinion and drove the nail in the IFS coffin on OD during AZRocks '06.

FAUX X 4
06-01-2007, 01:27 PM
How did Jv's rig fair?

Obviously you have never met or seen JV!!! :D

.....His truck already looked like a jiffy pop canister...........it just looked more uniformly popped I guess you could say!!! :D

TBob
06-01-2007, 02:02 PM
:kewl:

Mark in Az
06-01-2007, 03:26 PM
nevermind

roktoy
06-01-2007, 09:47 PM
I'll be there at 7:00 tomorrow.
Jay

MerMan
06-01-2007, 10:38 PM
I'll be there at 7:00 tomorrow.
Jay

Sorry boys,cant make it this weekend. Got way too many stuff goin on tomorrow... :mad: next time for sure, get some!