: Hey NEV2DEP!

Bear
06-08-2007, 12:13 AM
hmmmm, and what was the score of the game tonight?:D

Told you Bruce was going to shut Labron down! Hopefully the Spurs will show mercy on your Cav's and just sweep the series. But my guess is Spurs in 6:p

I just wish I got to see the second half...since I am on the crime watch, I had to chase off some kids from the neighborhood pool! It looked like the kids were definitely Cavs fan's...or at least had that mentality...They were too stupid to gather their stuff up like their i.d's and shoes.:lmao:

RedRunnertc
06-08-2007, 12:21 AM
How are your Pacers doing there Mr. Indiana?

You seem to change which residency you claim depending on current events ... Spurs in NBA Finals, you're Texan - Indy500, you're Indianan :rofl:

Bear
06-08-2007, 12:47 AM
Nope not true! I am a TEXAN living in Indiana, never made any bones about that one! When I leave work at the end of the day, I don't go home, I go to my house. I recently went home for my niece's graduation though...Flew back to Texas for it!

Just one of the benefits of living in Indianapolis is all the good motor sports/events!

But when it comes to basketball....I have always stayed true to the black and silver! But the colts are growing on me....just because we didn't have a home town team in San Antonio. The cowboys were the closest but I would never call them my favorite.

Back to basketball though...you know how many fights I almost get myself into here, especially when I start laughing at the joke they call a roster for the Pacers. And my opinions on Reggie what's his name are certain grounds for the fists in these parts!

Now Game 2 on Sunday....I think I will pop some popcorn for that one! this game I just had me some salted goobers and tea. But the next ass-whoop'n will probably call for the corn and beer!:D

Bear
06-12-2007, 12:22 AM
Hey Joe! after last night that is 2-0 in favor of the Spurs!!!

Are the Cavs even going to make a showing this year? :D