: Need some help from Ohio person?

BeaterToyota
06-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Hi- Do any of you in Ohio know Zack Wilcox and know how to reach him? He had some parts for sale over on Pirate4x4 (link here (http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=583762)) and he seems to have disappeared. Nobody has heard from him in over a week, yet he has deposited the checks that we all sent to him.

I'm not trying to start a forum war or a bashing thread against Zack, but I need to get in touch with him.

Thanks

ATLRoach
06-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Any of you guys know them?

Zachery and Heather Wilcox
6761 Granville rd
Mt. Vernon, OH
creations43050@yahoo.com
toyman151@earthlink.net
TTORA and Pirate name: toyman151
Phone: (614)205-7996
IPs:
http://www.concepts2creations.org/index.html

Here is what is going on:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=583762

If you guys know him please tell him to make things right before he becomes a Wenzel. Or if you guys live close stop by and say hi followed by telling him to make things right.

99TanTaco
06-08-2007, 07:15 PM
No, I've never met him and don't think he's attended any of our events

Thats about a hour and a half south of me, maybe someone closer can swing by and find out whats going on

BeaterToyota
06-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Bump to see if anybody knows this guy, 'cause none of us who have bought from him have heard anything from him yet.

Thanks for your help.

bradleyem
06-09-2007, 08:58 PM
He's not registered on the Ohio board, and I don't think that I've ever seen him post here either. Also, I've been on a couple of Ohio 4x4 runs and haven't seen him there either. His home address and phone number are in Mt Vernon, which is about an hour North East of here (Columbus). His cell phone is a 614 area code though, which would be quite a bit closer to Columbus. Tomorrow I'll try to give him a call to "inquire about some tube work that I need done". If his wife answers she may be more likely to put him on the phone if she thinks that I'm looking to buy something, and since I'll be calling from a Columbus phone number. I'll let you know if I find out anything.

pandint
06-11-2007, 11:52 AM
i ran the address though the knox county auditor page and the land at that address is owned by someone with a diffrent named than Zachery or Heather Wilcox. just fyi before u send an angry there to burn it down. Hope u work everything out.

BeaterToyota
06-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Thanks for everyone for looking into stuff for us. I'm still confident that it will all get worked out, but it's like the guy just fell off the face of the planet. Apparently, even guys who know him can't reach him.

Thanks.

bradleyem
06-11-2007, 04:25 PM
I've called and left a couple of messages, asking about having some tube work done, but haven't gotten a call back yet.

OFRD_GRL
06-12-2007, 10:28 AM
tried calling with me CO number... no luck sorry

BeaterToyota
06-13-2007, 04:19 PM
Just bumping this thread to let people know that there is a fourth person now trying to find Zack Wilcox: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6900861&posted=1#post6900861

SuperPoser
06-18-2007, 03:22 PM
any word on this yet?
I have not wheeled with this guy...
he's an hour or so west of me...

BeaterToyota
06-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Nope, nothing.

Somebody on Pirate heard that his wife might have had twins, and one died and the other is really sick. Not sure if that's good info, but it's all we have. That truly sucks if it's the case. Still, it's been 3 weeks since I mailed a check, and nothing.

RedRunnertc
06-18-2007, 04:31 PM
If that were true, it'd probably show up on Google in some newspaper ...

bradleyem
06-18-2007, 04:43 PM
Well, I hope that there's a legit reason for all of this.....it seems like he could have a pretty good fab buisness going for him, but if this goes bad then he can forget about ANYONE from ANY of the popular offroad sites sending buisness his way.

99TanTaco
06-18-2007, 05:57 PM
Nope, nothing.

Somebody on Pirate heard that his wife might have had twins, and one died and the other is really sick. Not sure if that's good info, but it's all we have. That truly sucks if it's the case. Still, it's been 3 weeks since I mailed a check, and nothing.

You might try asking Oppositeboy http://www.ttora.com/forum/member.php?u=1206 for help. He seems to have a uncanny ability to track people down over the net.

I tried searching some news sites and the knox county court records but can't seem to find anything usefull or that explains his dissapearance

Hopefully there is a good explanation for all of this, 3 weeks is a long time

BeaterToyota
06-19-2007, 03:33 PM
I tried searching some news sites and the knox county court records but can't seem to find anything usefull or that explains his dissapearance
Yep, I've tried the same things. I found the website for the local hospital, and they have a listing of new births, but I didn't see any that matched his or his wife's name. They don't give last names on the site, but it list parents' first names. No Zach and Heather listed within the date range we're talking: mid-May to now.

Thanks for eveyone's help looking into this. I'm sure there's still a legit explanation, but it's going on three weeks now. :confused:

ABN82MP
06-19-2007, 06:42 PM
Maybe that's the problem...

Maybe she had the kids, but he wasn't the baby-daddy :D

SuperPoser
06-24-2007, 09:11 PM
Maybe that's the problem...

Maybe she had the kids, but he wasn't the baby-daddy :D

:rofl: