TTORA Forum banner

Free Diamond Plate Tailgate Protector

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Deserttaco 
#1 ·
This thing is in USED shape. I had it on my Taco for a year or so and removed it, because i got a new one and for some crazy reason i kept this thing around for 7 years. I used this thing and it shows, but it will keep your gate from getting screwed up.

It attaches with 3 screws (that i don't have), and I will not ship it, so don't ask.

Come and pick it up in Livermore or it'll go in the trash in a week or so.

Steve

#2 ·
Norcalvp said:
This thing is in USED shape. I had it on my Taco for a year or so and removed it, because i got a new one and for some crazy reason i kept this thing around for 7 years. I used this thing and it shows, but it will keep your gate from getting screwed up.

It attaches with 3 screws (that i don't have), and I will not ship it, so don't ask.

Come and pick it up in Livermore or it'll go in the trash in a week or so.

Steve
how is it mounted and where on the gate? top edge?

#4 ·
Norcalvp said:
Chris, Sorry I didn't see the reply, Sometimes i don't get the notifications... Anyway It attaches with 3 or 4 screws on the inside lip at the top. It only covers the top edge, and folds down both sides about 1.5 inches.

Steve
that's what I figured. the plastic liner thing that I have now covers the top edge. One of these days I'll get the bed lined right ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.