: Butcher Jones, Again

mpltclark
07-13-2007, 06:31 AM
I know it's been a while since the run was completed but I thought I'd thank those who made it out to Butcher Jones. With the holiday and the arrival of my second son on the 5th, I've not been abusing my internet connection as much as usual. Bobbybouche and yjzonie from TTORA made it out and we had another gentleman join us from a bronco club. We had a great time, but were a bit disappointed by the no-shows. I will be trying to set up another run sometime in August. Another TTORA member has offered to lead a Sunflower Mine run. I'll post up as soon as I firm up the date.

I did drag the camera along, but as usual I forgot I had it until I was back home. If BB and YJ happened to get any...feel free to post up!!

bobbybouche
07-13-2007, 09:13 AM
I know it's been a while since the run was completed but I thought I'd thank those who made it out to Butcher Jones. With the holiday and the arrival of my second son on the 5th, I've not been abusing my internet connection as much as usual. Bobbybouche and yjzonie from TTORA made it out and we had another gentleman join us from a bronco club. We had a great time, but were a bit disappointed by the no-shows. I will be trying to set up another run sometime in August. Another TTORA member has offered to lead a Sunflower Mine run. I'll post up as soon as I firm up the date.

I did drag the camera along, but as usual I forgot I had it until I was back home. If BB and YJ happened to get any...feel free to post up!!

Congradulations on the new tike Clark:clap:

yjzonie
07-13-2007, 08:29 PM
congrats dude, but I forgot my camera as always. That's probably why I don't have many pics of either of my rigs.......:confused: