TTORA Forum banner

China Hat Bend Oregon

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Sicc1 
#1 ·
Me and some buddies will be down there camping the weekend of august 10th.Ill have my bike along to.My buddy will have his rig he knows where the stuff is down there so whatever.Ill prolly roll with him unless i can do it in my rig.If anyone wants to come hang out and have a good time let me know.

#3 ·
I havn't been here yet but my buddy says theres stuff all over.We'll see i guess.I've been told by quite afew people this place is awesome.

#5 ·
Im gonna meet a few people in bend at noon on friday august 10th.So if anyone wants to go we can meet up in bend or just let me know and ill PM you my cell number or something and you can call me when you get to china hat or bend and ill tell ya where were at or come get ya...

But were gonna stay till sunday so you can show up anytime.Just let me know and we can setup a time to meet in bend or whatever.

#6 ·
There is quite a bit of stuff out in that area... keep an eye on the forestry home page though, the fire level is at "extreme" and they are threatening to close Deschutes county to all ohv class II... If not, I might me down for a run, post up details as the day comes closer...

later
Joel

#10 ·
I was out there but we didnt stay at the china hat camp ground.Shoulda said something i woulda gave ya my cell number.We did all kinds of wheeling it was awesome out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.