: New Vice-President

crhannig
08-30-2007, 10:31 PM
I would like to announce the Robert Anderson (my034runner) is the VP of the NVTTORA.

my034runner
08-30-2007, 11:47 PM
I would like to announce the Robert Anderson (my034runner) is the VP of the NVTTORA.

Thanks, I'll do my best. We all are going to have more fun as usual.

And continue to organize many more runs as I/we have been doing thus far.:driving: :driving: :camping: :xpimp:

crhannig
08-30-2007, 11:49 PM
I am sure you will do fine. Welcome buddy.

my034runner
08-31-2007, 12:38 AM
I am sure you will do fine. Welcome buddy.

:xrocker: :xozzy: :xbeer2: :kewl: :dancing:

Doe's this mean I get the keys to the office now??? :rofl: :rofl:

dnstaco
08-31-2007, 05:49 AM
Congrats Pimp Ass Mofo!!!!!!!!:D :xpimp: :xsmokin1: :xcrazy: :xrocker: :xozzy: :xbeer1: :xbeer3: :clap: :thumbs: :boobies: :headbang: :wiggle: :dancing: :woot: :D
Tell your girl me & mama said hello!!!!!!:D

my034runner
08-31-2007, 09:38 AM
Congrats Pimp Ass Mofo!!!!!!!!:D :xpimp: :xsmokin1: :xcrazy: :xrocker: :xozzy: :xbeer1: :xbeer3: :clap: :thumbs: :boobies: :headbang: :wiggle: :dancing: :woot: :D
Tell your girl me & mama said hello!!!!!!:D

Right back at you. :cool: :D

She said Rooooffffffff!!!!!!:woot: :rofl2:

7sx_Tacoma
08-31-2007, 12:47 PM
congrats

my034runner
08-31-2007, 12:51 PM
congrats

Cool Steve. :cool: Whenever you get your Tacoma rolling, I'm sure we'd all like to see it in action!!!!:D

hopper
08-31-2007, 01:38 PM
congrats Robert :xrocker: :xcrazy: :xbeer1: :clap: :kewl:

crhannig
08-31-2007, 01:50 PM
:xrocker: :xozzy: :xbeer2: :kewl: :dancing:

Doe's this mean I get the keys to the office now??? :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah you can have them... They are on the truck with the parts from Donahoe...
:D

my034runner
08-31-2007, 02:06 PM
Yeah you can have them... They are on the truck with the parts from Donahoe...

Scott just came to me and said that he has heard rumors from DR, that our shit should be here next week!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't hold your breath, as they've told us this about 5 billion. gazillion times before. I think to shut us up and give us false hope!! :rolleyes: :mad:

Either way, I'll let you know!:cool:

crhannig
08-31-2007, 02:59 PM
Scott just came to me and said that he has heard rumors from DR, that our shit should be here next week!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't hold your breath, as they've told us this about 5 billion. gazillion times before. I think to shut us up and give us false hope!! :rolleyes: :mad:

Either way, I'll let you know!:cool:

Ok, I won't hold my breath..... But I'll believe it when I am driving home on some Donahoe bling.:D

my034runner
08-31-2007, 03:32 PM
OK, I won't hold my breath..... But I'll believe it when I am driving home on some Donahoe bling.:D

Yeah, I'd like to get my UCA's too!!:rolleyes: :cool:

06SSTaco
08-31-2007, 04:17 PM
Congrats Bro, "VP-my034runner" well deserved promotion.........

PEACE...........

my034runner
08-31-2007, 05:17 PM
Congrats Bro, "VP-my034runner" well deserved promotion.........

PEACE...........

Thanks bro. Are you all feeling better? And how's dad??

I haven't seen you post up for our Toy120 Mojave Road trip yet, are you guys going??:confused: :cool:

DennisDawg
08-31-2007, 05:24 PM
Congratulations. Now you’ll have a really good excuse for huge post counts! :p

joe_mauma
08-31-2007, 05:45 PM
This is huge, we need an acceptance speech!

my034runner
08-31-2007, 05:50 PM
Congratulations. Now you’ll have a really good excuse for huge post counts! :p

You mean like you!!!! :flipoff3: :wiggle: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey, by the way, I know I'm just talking to you for the heck of it, but you should join us for our Toyota120 Mojave Road trip. Sept. 14th - 16th.

Alright now, let's hear the multitude of excuses why you and Ruby Can't go!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

my034runner
08-31-2007, 05:52 PM
This is huge, we need an acceptance speech!

My acceptance speech shall wait until You finally get out on the trails with us!!!!! :cool: :p

06SSTaco
08-31-2007, 08:23 PM
Thanks bro. Are you all feeling better? And how's dad??

I haven't seen you post up for our Toy120 Mojave Road trip yet, are you guys going??:confused: :cool:

Yes, we are fully recovered, he's still bad shape but improving slowly.

We want to go. Day trips are easy, three days is more difficult to commit early on, with dads situation the predicted recovery is 18 months. If we go, we won,t post up until a few days before, but there is good chance we will go since we missed all the excitement of BBB '07, and Mojave Preserve has been a total blast everytime we,ve been there.

06SSTaco
08-31-2007, 08:27 PM
:xofftopic GOT THE SLIDERS AND INSTALLED THEM LAST WEEKEND WHILE YOU WERE EATIN UP THE ROCKS IN BIG BEAR..........

my034runner
08-31-2007, 08:44 PM
Yes, we are fully recovered, he's still bad shape but improving slowly.

We want to go. Day trips are easy, three days is more difficult to commit early on, with dads situation the predicted recovery is 18 months. If we go, we won't post up until a few days before, but there is good chance we will go since we missed all the excitement of BBB '07, and Mojave Preserve has been a total blast every time we've been there.

Cool, well I hope you all are able to go. It will be a blast!!!

Our first night camp spot is up in Caruthers Canyon Friday night, Sept. 14th.

We were there last time we went two weeks ago.
You can post up here:

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?p=980315#post980315

And here:

http://www.toyota120.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1629

06SSTaco
08-31-2007, 10:21 PM
Cool, well I hope you all are able to go. It will be a blast!!!

Our first night camp spot is up in Caruthers Canyon Friday night, Sept. 14th.

We were there last time we went two weeks ago.
You can post up here:

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?p=980315#post980315

And here:

http://www.toyota120.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1629 (http://www.toyota120.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1629)

Right on we'll post when its time you know us. We live for the 4favorites. wheelin, camping, hunting and fishing and will rarely an opportunity to it not much can get in way other than family or one of the 4fav's cancelling out another and ya know they usually all go together anyway.

We're going bird hunting in the morning then a little wheeling on the way back. since we have to cross the dry lake bed to get there, I'm thinkin' we'll be doin' some muddin', that ought to be a blast.

06SSTaco
08-31-2007, 10:28 PM
caruthers canyon that was cool I'd like to wheel all the way up that canyon that we bailed on two weeks ago too many trucks and not enough time but you and brian got to play a little up there. So if we go I want to run it all the way as far as we can go I'll have the HDPE so we can push the limits.

my034runner
09-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Right on we'll post when its time you know us. We live for the 4favorites. wheeling, camping, hunting and fishing and will rarely an opportunity to it not much can get in way other than family or one of the 4fav's cancelling out another and ya know they usually all go together anyway.

We're going bird hunting in the morning then a little wheeling on the way back. since we have to cross the dry lake bed to get there, I'm thinkin' we'll be doin' some muddin', that ought to be a blast.

Well have fun and be safe!:cool: :D

caruthers canyon that was cool I'd like to wheel all the way up that canyon that we bailed on two weeks ago too many trucks and not enough time but you and Brian got to play a little up there. So if we go I want to run it all the way as far as we can go I'll have the HDPE so we can push the limits.

If we have enough time Saturday morning, we'll take a couple trucks up there. Don't want to clog it up with too many trucks.

On this trip, we also have to be cognizant not to break anything, that upper canyon is a little brutal, but fun. We do have after all, about 140 miles to travel. :driving: :driving:

joe_mauma
09-01-2007, 08:36 AM
My acceptance speech shall wait until You finally get out on the trails with us!!!!! :cool: :p

Finally got the silver one sold, not just waiting for the one I ordered. I hope it's soon!

jayfredweb
09-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Oh...by the way...

Congrats Robert!!! I'm sure you will do much better than I ever could!!!:D:D:D

my034runner
09-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Finally got the silver one sold, not just waiting for the one I ordered. I hope it's soon!

Great, I look forward to seeing it!! :D Any idea how much longer??:confused: :cool:

Oh, by the way, I see that after a few years.........member #7 is finally at 100 posts!!!:clap: :clap:

my034runner
09-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Oh...by the way...

Thanks, but I'm sure you would have done just fine, I guess it's just a time thing then. :cool:
I hope that you'll come back out and visit with us again, and have some fun!!

joe_mauma
09-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Great, I look forward to seeing it!! :D Any idea how much longer??:confused: :cool:

Oh, by the way, I see that after a few years.........member #7 is finally at 100 posts!!!:clap: :clap:

Hope to have it by october, demand is crazy high on them right now.

My post count reflects...

SinCityFJC
09-01-2007, 09:52 PM
Congtrats to our VP :clap:

my034runner
09-03-2007, 12:51 AM
Congrats to our VP :clap:

Thanks B. You ever going to come back out with us??:confused: :cool:

06SSTaco
09-03-2007, 08:56 AM
Oh...by the way...

:xofftopic Jason whaats up I haven,t seen you since burro and had run thru your back yard without you a few weeks back so ARE YOU UP FOR WHEELIN CLOSE TO HOME " ROCKY GAP" I NOW STEPHEN WOULD LIKE SO WHATS UP YOU WANNA GO?

DennisDawg
09-03-2007, 09:44 AM
You mean like you!!!! :flipoff3: :wiggle: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey, by the way, I know I'm just talking to you for the heck of it, but you should join us for our Toyota120 Mojave Road trip. Sept. 14th - 16th.

Alright now, let's hear the multitude of excuses why you and Ruby Can't go!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We'll be on vacation then at the beach.

There just one excuse. :p

Sorry. I know you'll have a great time!!!!

I am not nearly the post whore I once was.

my034runner
09-03-2007, 10:48 AM
We'll be on vacation then at the beach.

There just one excuse. :p

Sorry. I know you'll have a great time!!!!

I am not nearly the post whore I once was.

I'll stop inviting you anywhere anymore!!! :flipoff2: And yes, you're still a whore (post type!!):spw: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jayfredweb
09-03-2007, 12:17 PM
:xofftopic Jason whaats up I haven,t seen you since burro and had run thru your back yard without you a few weeks back so ARE YOU UP FOR WHEELIN CLOSE TO HOME " ROCKY GAP" I NOW STEPHEN WOULD LIKE SO WHATS UP YOU WANNA GO?
Yeh..., I was just in my own little world for a while. I guess I just needed some time to do things just for me, and adding more damage to my 4Runner wasn't on the top of my list!

I would like to run Rocky Gap again sometime soon. It's just hard to make the time. Shoot me a PM next time you guys are planning a trip.

:xofftopic:xofftopic Sorry Robert. I didn't mean to hijack this thread!!

my034runner
09-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Yeah..., I was just in my own little world for a while. I guess I just needed some time to do things just for me, and adding more damage to my 4Runner wasn't on the top of my list!

I would like to run Rocky Gap again sometime soon. It's just hard to make the time. Shoot me a PM next time you guys are planning a trip.

No Worries Jason, just good to know that you're alive and well. I still have your spoons, by the way!!!:cool: :p

DennisDawg
09-03-2007, 09:45 PM
I'll stop inviting you anywhere anymore!!! :flipoff2: And yes, you're still a whore (post type!!):spw: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You invite me like a few weeks before! Geez! :rolleyes:

And, in whoredome, you are catching up!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

06SSTaco
09-03-2007, 09:56 PM
Yeh..., I was just in my own little world for a while. I guess I just needed some time to do things just for me, and adding more damage to my 4Runner wasn't on the top of my list!

Allrighty then I'll shoot ya PM when were ready to do that.....

Peace.......:driving: