: FJ on Sept. 9th

SuprWhiteTRD
09-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Today, Ninja, Fesko, & Myself went to FJ. It was really nice because there was nobody out there today. We saw one FJ Cruiser with 20"s parked just before the rock garden prior to Martinez Cabin. That was it. The family had decided to walk the rest of the way.
We set out to do lower & upper Woodpecker & Martinez Cabin. We ended up doing lower Ajax, finding Ajax mine, got lost & followed a wash to an extreme waterfall, I got a flat on the way there (sidewall puncture), backtracked a little ways and eventually found our way to box canyon road. From there we did Martinez Cabin and exited out Box Canyon.
We saw some neat wildlife out there today. We saw some deer & big pack of about 13 javalina.
We all took some damage. Some more than others & had a great time doing it. Fesko should be posting a link to the pictures from the trip.

Spinnas
09-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Today, Ninja, Fesko, & Myself went to FJ. It was really nice because there was nobody out there today. We saw one FJ Cruiser with 20"s parked just before the rock garden prior to Martinez Cabin. That was it. The family had decided to walk the rest of the way.
We set out to do lower & upper Woodpecker & Martinez Cabin. We ended up doing lower Ajax, finding Ajax mine, got lost & followed a wash to an extreme waterfall, I got a flat on the way there (sidewall puncture), backtracked a little ways and eventually found our way to box canyon road. From there we did Martinez Cabin and exited out Box Canyon.
We saw some neat wildlife out there today. We saw some deer & big pack of about 13 javalina.
We all took some damage. Some more than others & had a great time doing it. Fesko should be posting a link to the pictures from the trip.

The fall you came up to was probably Axle Alley? Any pics of said fall?

SuprWhiteTRD
09-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Is it to the south of Ajax mine, on the other side of the hill? And is there a broken windmill just past the waterfall?

The fall you came up to was probably Axle Alley? Any pics of said fall?

MerMan
09-09-2007, 09:51 PM
:worthless, beat you to it t-bob:D

Spinnas
09-09-2007, 09:58 PM
Is it to the south of Ajax mine, on the other side of the hill? And is there a broken windmill just past the waterfall?

Interesting, cause ninja said it was north east of ajax mine. Do you guys have any idea where you were? Were you guys at the play hill on the way to Martinez with the red clay and drove up that wash with the windmill. There is only so many windmills out there and I have covered them all basically, and still have no clue where the hell you guys were. Were you just on an access road past Axle Alley maybe, which is a main road?

SuprWhiteTRD
09-09-2007, 10:56 PM
I found it on google maps. It is definitely south of Ajax mine. Here is the link to the waterfall http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=33.194343,+-111.181329&ie=UTF8&ll=33.194343,-111.181329&spn=0.003326,0.004935&t=h&z=18&iwloc=addr&om=1
The broken windmill is at the road nearest the waterfall exiting that wash. I'd of loved to have had google maps while we were out there. From Ajax mine, we took E Ajax Mine Trail until it came to a Y & then we dropped down into that wash.

Interesting, cause ninja said it was north east of ajax mine. Do you guys have any idea where you were? Were you guys at the play hill on the way to Martinez with the red clay and drove up that wash with the windmill. There is only so many windmills out there and I have covered them all basically, and still have no clue where the hell you guys were. Were you just on an access road past Axle Alley maybe, which is a main road?

Spinnas
09-09-2007, 11:24 PM
OMFG, that looks like you guys dropped into Bad Medicine from the new bypass drop out point that some D-bags made and then drove up the trail to the showstopper. I followed google maps south and west of your coordinate there and saw where you drop into Box on the way to Martinez. That "trail" that cuts east to the south of your arrow is the new exit road which is a bad thing btw. That arrow is on the big nasty of BM I think. Hard right hand turn. Did the Fall look like this?

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/Ridinspinnas/Undertakers%20Marathon%202006/IMG_4657.jpg

And this is from the top, big as rock on the passenger side like you're going through a gateway, and right after that rock you hang a super hard right hand turn.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/Ridinspinnas/Undertakers%20Marathon%202006/IMG_4658.jpg

And you're saying you made it up this Ninja? If you did, we're going back to run the whole trail bitch!

SuprWhiteTRD
09-10-2007, 12:40 AM
I can't be sure, but that looks an awful lot like like the waterfall we came to. We were heading west towards box in that wash & came to the top of that waterfall & looked down it & were like no way. That's when we turned around. I want to ride along with someone & watch them attack that waterfall.

Spinnas
09-10-2007, 02:47 PM
That trail is one of the firsts on my list of places where my bitch will be beaten. I ain't skeered of no Bad Medicine waterfall!

ninja
09-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Thats it but it looks different from the weather so, lets beat it miller:D

Fesko
09-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Here's the link to the pics.

http://community.webshots.com/user/Khakmaster

Miller, that's definitely the waterfall we ran into. Gnarly as hell. Let me know when you head out there cause I have got to see that shit!:xrocker:

padesertboy
09-10-2007, 05:26 PM
BM & passenger side sheel metal don`t get along at all.... :D You were close to alot of nice falls ;)

MerMan
09-10-2007, 07:27 PM
That trail is one of the firsts on my list of places where my bitch will be beaten. I ain't skeered of no Bad Medicine waterfall!

x2 on that!

Spinnas
09-10-2007, 07:30 PM
x2 on that!

I shall contact you for such beating when the time has come.

Taco2000
09-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Here's the link to the pics.

http://community.webshots.com/user/Khakmaster

Miller, that's definitely the waterfall we ran into. Gnarly as hell. Let me know when you head out there cause I have got to see that shit!:xrocker:

What size MTRs is that SASed taco running?

Fesko
09-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Ninja is running 35's in those pics, but he's got a set of 37's too.

ninja
09-10-2007, 10:00 PM
blah ah. whah whah . hot dogs are good onions!!!mmmmm:mad:

Spinnas
09-10-2007, 11:51 PM
BM & passenger side sheel metal don`t get along at all.... :D You were close to alot of nice falls ;)

See Ninja, this guy probably doesn't even know you and is saying the same thing. Personally, I don't give a shit, because I don't have doors or much of body panels left for that matter.