: need gas tank

DreadyRider
09-14-2007, 02:11 PM
I need a gas tank for my 99 taco. My email address is guevara_1794@hotmail.com.

Bear
09-14-2007, 02:17 PM
How soon? and why?

I will be relocating/replacing mine in the next month or two. some minor dings but structually in tact.

Location?

jr9162
09-14-2007, 03:23 PM
I need a gas tank for my 99 taco. My email address is guevara_1794@hotmail.com.

E-mail sent

DreadyRider
09-16-2007, 08:03 PM
I have a hole in mine; the sooner the better. I miss my baby. I live in upstse NY.

Bear
09-17-2007, 07:43 AM
I have a hole in mine; the sooner the better. I miss my baby. I live in upstse NY.

Second email sent. We will get you up and running, just need to work details out!

bradleyem
09-17-2007, 02:22 PM
I have one out of a 96 Tacoma. It had a little surface rust on the welds around the sending unit and neck, but I got bored one day and cleaned it up and painted it, so it's like new.

Bear
09-17-2007, 09:53 PM
Eric, why you replying to me????? :D I got one, and I am the one trying to get rid of it!ha ha ha!

But if you want you can come over this weeknd, hit the truck jamboree and help me fabricate my new gas tank brackets on Sunday:D

bradleyem
09-18-2007, 05:41 AM
Eric, why you replying to me????? :D I got one, and I am the one trying to get rid of it!ha ha ha!

But if you want you can come over this weeknd, hit the truck jamboree and help me fabricate my new gas tank brackets on Sunday:D

Ok, cool. It sounded like it would be awhile before you were ready to get rid of yours, and it sounded like DreadyRider needed one quick. What did you decide to do? Are you gonna' go with a fuel cell?

I'll have to think about the Jamboree....I think that the kids would have a good time. The only thing is that I'm going to Pittsburgh on Thursday, and I'm not sure how long I'll have to spend there. I'd be glad to help you out if I'm out that way though. You guys prolly have a thread on the Jambo right? I'll check it out for meet up times and such, and I'll give you a call if I can head out that way. I've heard that the Jamboree is a pretty popular event, with a big turn out. 'corse you know that if I do go I'll get a bunch of crap from the Ohio peeps about going to Indianna for that instead of going to Wellsville 'wheelin. I just have alot to do to my truck and I don't want to push it.

Bear
09-18-2007, 07:06 AM
sending you a pm!

DreadyRider
09-18-2007, 06:18 PM
hey guys, thanks a lot for the help. I'm in the process of purchasing one.