: MORE powder puff

eternite
10-08-2007, 06:14 PM
anyone have plans to go out to the more powder puff race this weekend? I was thinking about heading out for a day trip.

eternite
10-14-2007, 08:42 PM
Well I went to the race. It was a lot of fun!!! There were 125 entries and an insane amount of people. I met up with Rob from the baja experience (if you don't know it's a new company that is like Wide Open Baja except with trucks) we hung out in the blue c/long beach racers pit and ate some tacos and talked with the LB racers peeps. Then we went down to where his builder (north american offroad) was pitting for one of the baja exp trucks that they let him use for his wfe to race. hung out there till the end of the race and then Rob took me out for a run in the baja experince truck!! Man that thing felt great! it's basicly a ford version of all the mini trophy truck spec cars that are coming out now. ford V6 24" of suspension on each end. He was holding back a lot and we were still averaging about 50 the whole loop around the track. He sold me on taking a trip down there. You can check out some pics I took out there here:

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd197/eternitermd/MORE%20Powder%20Puff/

enjoy