: classifieds question

Warsloth
10-17-2007, 05:45 PM
Is it possible to go back and edit the title of the threads?

I mean, it would be incredibly helpful if people edited the first post so people knew items were sold. It's driving me nuts to see all kinds of awesome items, just to scroll and read all this stuff and see they are sold.

NEV2DEP
10-17-2007, 06:04 PM
Is it possible to go back and edit the title of the threads?

I mean, it would be incredibly helpful if people edited the first post so people knew items were sold. It's driving me nuts to see all kinds of awesome items, just to scroll and read all this stuff and see they are sold.

Well i guess i could do somthing about that next time i'm infront a computer

Warsloth
10-17-2007, 06:42 PM
there's no reason why a mod should have to do anything, if that's what you meant. It would just be nice for people to do that themselves.

Not to blame anyone, I know some people just wouldn't think to do it. It sure is helpful though.

99TanTaco
10-17-2007, 06:50 PM
mods are the only ones capable of editing thread titles

you can edit your own posts but not thread titles, also if your post started a thread you cannot delete it (well you can delete the content but the post will still be there)

I guess the thing to do would be to have sellers notify a mod when their items have been sold so they can change the title or delete/lock the thread:2cents:

NEV2DEP
10-17-2007, 07:45 PM
mods are the only ones capable of editing thread titles

you can edit your own posts but not thread titles, also if your post started a thread you cannot delete it (well you can delete the content but the post will still be there)

I guess the thing to do would be to have sellers notify a mod when their items have been sold so they can change the title or delete/lock the thread:2cents:

what he said;)

Warsloth
10-17-2007, 08:08 PM
or at least edit the thread themselves so the first post says "sold"

NEV2DEP
10-17-2007, 09:31 PM
Taken Care Of

SuperPoser
10-17-2007, 10:09 PM
what do I have to do now :rofl:

99TanTaco
10-18-2007, 03:33 PM
what do I have to do now :rofl:

I had a Meat Lovers Scramble from Denny's for lunch

now you have something to do:D

SuperPoser
10-18-2007, 04:24 PM
ate Asian Buffett for lunch and got my haircut and transfered plates during lunch break...