: Box Canyon Run Video

Freak4pedals
10-29-2007, 11:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy1rybQaNg4

I went up to Martinez Cabins on Saturday and video taped the entire run...err until I ran out of tape. (shoulda used LP instead of SP) Anyway, this is for those of you who haven't made it out this way yet and are wondering what the trail looks. I recorded all the music to this video using my Protools setup on my G5 using drum tracks and some backing tracks. I'm playing the electric, bass and acoustic guitar throughout. There's some tape of the entrance to Martinez Cabins mainly the rock garden just before the cabins. Next trip will be through the canyon! :)

azrain
10-29-2007, 11:29 PM
Where's the Tahoe/Suburban/Expedition that is ALWAYS blocking Box Canyon?

Neat video.

Freak4pedals
10-29-2007, 11:36 PM
LMAO..fortunately none of that on the way up...however on the way back down from Martinez Canyon I get held up for about an hour as 9 mostly stock trucks ground their undercarriages to smithereens trying to get up to the cabins. I was so bored I was ready to make a new bypass when I stumbled onto a cool tarantula which I brought home to scare my wife with, however it managed to get out of the cup that I had put in and scared the hell out of me instead. Neadless to say it didn't survive the heat in my car...sigh.

thenexus
10-29-2007, 11:52 PM
Nice, video (:kewl:) but man do my eyes hurt after watching that. :explode:

What was wrong with the Blazer that you passed?

Freak4pedals
10-30-2007, 07:31 AM
Hmmm...I don't associate with blazer people so I couldn't tell you...j/k looks like he was just showing his engine to somebody.

padesertboy
10-30-2007, 10:58 AM
Cool video! nice job, very professionally done.

ninja
10-30-2007, 04:17 PM
i love it, you drive super duper fast man, what you got under the hood:D

Freak4pedals
10-30-2007, 04:49 PM
Standard warp drive with barrilium sphere after burners...and a 3.0v6 with bow thruster...