Spring Over Axle convert
Rock Rocks
Custom Bumpers
Krawler Cut fenders

day one

and nothing done

See less See more
#5 ·
the plan is to make it so that the old clutch pedal will now be my rear brakes and have the right brake pedal be for only the front so that i can lock the rear brakes and be able to front dig on obstacles.

#8 ·
update

earlier in the week i received my large box from Advanced Adapters with lots oh goodies!!!

Engine mounts
Tranny mounts
twin stick
Tcase spilter
Tcase adapter

#9 ·
just got done installing the fuel cell and relocating the fuel cap

i am using USDR approved steel core fuel line to connect the tank to the cap

#10 ·
mated the engine/tranny/t-case and dropped it in to set-up all the mounts

then welded the engine mounts in place

#16 ·
i'll show you post whore...bitch

got the engine and tranny rebuilt, output shaft in on the tranny got my gears in and done on the t-case. got it all matted together and put in the truck. got all the engine and tranny mounts welded up as well as reenforcing the front half of the frame. as well as getting all the fuels and brake lines hooked up for my duel braking.

here is a pic on how my flat belly turned out

and a pic of the fuel cell from under the truck

#17 ·
#19 ·
a mullet motor? if i had the cash would have liked to have put a 5VZ-FE in but in the end this will have more power......or atleast til i can find a 5vz for a cheaper price

#25 ·
well here is my big ass mullet motor which been taking most of my time

i also have been working on getting all my electronics working and still haven't mapped them all

#32 ·
its been a while since i have posted but i just don't have the time to work on it like i did. so i have decided to take it to these guys http://proffittscruisers.com/ and have them fit it with 60 Front, 14 Bolt rear, (or maybe Rockwells?), 42's, linked, Atlas II, Full-Hydro steering, Air Shox, Air bumps. so i can go play again.....so stay tuned i'll try to take photos of the transformation

#35 ·
what is it that you do for a job? i notice under your profile it says "beer guy"....sounds like a winner to me if your making 90k with something that has to do with beer:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.