: Osu

Warsloth
11-10-2007, 05:53 PM
Okay, if anyone watched the Illinois game you may understand...

I am SOOO pissed off right now I can't stand it!
In the first quarter of the game the officials totally bent us over.

1) After our two play touchdown, Illinois had the ball. They made a long pass that was stripped away and fumbled. The ruling on the field was that the receiver was down. The replay WITH OUT A DOUBT showed the ball being stripped before the player was down. I guess the review guy was just napping on that one...

2) Lauranitis picks up another fumble after the receiver had run about five yards carrying the ball, but they blow the whistle and rule it incomplete pass. Review guy asleep again?

The first one there would have made for a tied game at the end. Yeah, Boeckman threw a retarded interception in the fourth, but factor in morale and crap caused by their situation... Our defensive coach needed smacked in the face. I mean, how many times are we going to let them go right through the middle on us.

I saw all kinds of missed holding calls (they only called one on Illinois that I saw) even with Illinois being one of the most penalized teams this year. Isn't that one a big WTF by itself... You mean they just cleaned up their act just to play us? NO, we got screwed.

I hope some media outlet gets wind of this and highlights the bad calls. Someone aught to sue the damn guy in the booth who's supposed to be reviewing crap, because he was in outer space today.

Oh well, at least we will hold Michigan down and put it to them next week.

Slip Henne the shocker when we sack him.

SuperPoser
11-10-2007, 10:07 PM
did the buckeyes loose? :rofl:

Warsloth
11-11-2007, 07:39 PM
did the buckeyes loose? :rofl:

They lost, they didn't loose. Something wasn't done right, that's for sure. We Had more turnovers in one game than our entire season, basically.

Now we get to hear trash talk from the SEC junkies again.

SuperPoser
11-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Browns didn't do so hot the 2nd half I was told...
I was working throughout the game... work sucks!

NEV2DEP
11-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Browns didn't do so hot the 2nd half I was told...
I was working throughout the game... work sucks!

The Browns suck!

they are going to the Super Bowl:rofl: :rofl:

Warsloth
11-14-2007, 08:15 PM
At least there was a team winning something from this state, and it was OSU. And can anyone tell me why LSU is #1 over Kansas for God's sake?

If there was a half decent team from around here playing pro, I would have a reason to watch pro football.

So are there no other OSU fans in the chapter or what?

Froggygirl
11-14-2007, 09:11 PM
We don't watch many sports. :o

Full_Tilt_Fud
11-15-2007, 12:16 PM
OSU sucks...........always has........always will..........GO BLUE (even though I am a state fan:rolleyes: )

RCBS
11-15-2007, 01:07 PM
man...there was a lot of boo-hooing this week. can't wait for the weekend! if OSU wins, they'll light stuff on fire and get rowdy. if OSU loses....they'll STILL light stuff on fire and get rowdy!!:D