• fleece sweat shirt stitched with Chapter "logo" on it

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • tee shirts stitched with Chapter "logo" on it

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • ball cap/beanie or bucket hat stitched with Chapter "logo" on it

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • all of the above

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Do not care for any, I rather be on a nudist beach representing only my :supergay:self!

Votes: 0 0.0%

InTTORA fall/winter appearal

3K views 43 replies 11 participants last post by  Bear 
#1 ·
Pam has a connection as well as an idea for having either(or both) a hoodie or fleece sweat shirt embroderied with a club design.

Before she can proceed on any further, she needs to know how much interest there would be. in embrodry you have minimum order requirements to fulfill as well as price breaks dependent on the amount ordered.

Her initial thoughts were to put them on a dark blue with gold stitching (to mimic the state flag colors) with on a hoodie or a fleece pull over type sweat shirt.

I am also going to propose to her that she check prices on head wear as well.

I like the khaki safari bucket type hats, ball caps and beanies. Would there be any interest in those as well?

She is going to the embrodery shop soon so I need some idea on interest as well.

I am just gauging interest at this point. I have no further information nor prices.

(also remember we have chapter decals available as well with no wait!)

See less See more
#2 ·
I should clarify, the current chapter logo will probably be too detailed for stitching so I will have to come up with a simplier design for this type of work.

#4 ·
I'll work on the promotional cards as soon as I can. Probably won't be until after the holidays. Work and home have me busy right now.

Tee shirts a no brainer, but I was going to wait until the Spring. Right now I think it better to think about sweat shirt type appearal due to the weather.

I can get the hats done here at work, but there would be a minimum number associated with the order. Not sure if Pam's contact can do smaller runs or not. As you can tell we are still doing the leg work. But we are trying to get some base numbers to work off of.

Have you replied to the Xmas party thread yet?

edit material:ha ha! I forgot I already included tee shirts in the poll! I guess we will be working on those as well! :doh:

#6 ·
for clothing? propably. but I don't want it to look too "collegic"

I don't plan on doing a design as elaborate as the window decal that is for sure!

for one it won't translate well into stitch!

off topic; you been getting my pms?

#7 ·
I'll take a sweat shirt, also soon to come the an update to project 4Play. Lifted, tires, locker, new rear bumper, sliders, and a few other small products, it is stock no longer.

#8 ·
Slow down! (but not on the runner, that is sounding like great progress) But we are still in the prelim stages. I am just trying to figure out if there is enough interest outside "your family" :D

But so far, so good!

#10 ·
We are still working on details (one reason for this poll) but what you described is what I was proposing for the fleece sweatshirt.

I also understand what Brian was saying about sticking with the simple InTTORA design, which I also think is a good idea as well.

I'll keep everyone posted on the appearal developements. But currently Pam and I are working on the Pot luck Xmas party plans. I am hoping to make a decent announcement about the party later today maybe tomorrow, so stay tuned! (speaking of which, you have not RSVP'ed :D )

#12 ·
I am learning that "issues" like this takes a little while to develope. Especially with out side personal affairs forcing themselves to the forefront.

But I have a few options for vendors, I just need to find some time to complete the "discovery" process.

But this is definitely not a dead matter by any means! When there are more developements, I will announce them.

#15 ·
not yet. I am having to redesign the logo and such as the current 4 color image is too detailed for embrodey. One of the quotes I am working on is also inclusive of the image design so I am working slowly on my own to see what develops with the first option.

#20 ·
Well last year, the interest kinda dwindled. but I think if we get the ball rolling now, we can gain the needed momentum to get them done.

I have already spoke to Kitten (TAKEOVER Tee shirts) to work up a price on the items.

When I get her response, I'll make it official. (and no, we are not going to go collegian in the design! I'll work something up nice but simple)

This will have to be individual's pay for their own kinda thing. Since this is a fee free club, we do not have any funds available for things. Speaking of which if anyone needs any die cut decals, we are out again, but plenty of the 4 color design (what no one likes the SAS truck in the design? :D ) If you need a die cut, I can either place another order or put in you contact with the distributor.

Brian, you bring up an issue, you and I need to discuss, along with you returning my voice mail from the other night. :whip:

#23 ·
Either ordering or talking to them is fine by me, but I do need two new die cut decals. Someone decided to smash in my rear window in my driveway about two weeks ago.

#22 ·
yea! I am swamped at work also. This weekend is fine!

#24 ·
Also between the wife and I we would take two hoodies and two t-shirts total if we go for this.

#25 ·
that sucks! I think this yea we do/will have enough interest so as soon as the ball starts rolling from the vendor, I will announce the prices and options available.

#27 ·
:lmao:

watch it submarine boy! :D it has seen a trail or two.

Hey I got a question for you…how many acres is the Bad Lands?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.