: Attention All Inttora Members

Bear
12-11-2007, 09:38 AM
ESPECIALLY RECENTLY JOINED MEMBERS

It is time to start thinking about updates and changes the website needs.

Top priority is the membership roster…it has never been complete and is in severe need of repair.

Please check the roster to confirm that you are on the list. If you are not, or need to have a corrected listing, please email me or Eric, our webmaster (through the website link) before 12/21/07.

We like to think we are a unique chapter of TTORA in the fact that we allow non-resident members to join, so if you are one of our non resident members you are welcome obviously but we also need to know where you are located. (Michigan, Illinios, Kentucky…you get the idea)

We are also going to be adding a photo album link. the best way to handle such a gallery is to set up a photobucket account. But instead of having everyone able to edit the album, it will be best to have a gallery "master" which I will take on that responsiblity. I will set up guidelines after the holidays for submissions. I just wanted to get the concept out there as I know some of our members have taken a photo or two on past runs and I am in need of those images (Hagan, Brinner, Hoss).

One last piece of website business that I hate…Running the website is the only thing currently (besides decals) that cost us money. Eric has graciously fronted the first years domain listing, but this year's is up for renewal and I would also like to reimburse Eric for last years. If anyone would like to make a donation, it would be greatly appreciated. But as always TTORA remains a "free" club and these donations are not required. If you would like to make a contribution, contact me for details.

Thank you, and remember this is your chapter, we are just trying to keep it organized for you and everyone!

please keep the idle chit chat down to a minimum in this thread

Bear
12-11-2007, 11:25 AM
bump to keep this on the main thread menu!

Bear
12-12-2007, 07:17 AM
back to the top

Bear
12-19-2007, 07:46 AM
We have only received one update for the members roster, and I know there are many more out there that are not even included on the roster so please check the information, and get me an email with your information.

I also need to start uploading photos to the gallery, unfortunately I have not received anything from anyone else, and I know there have been a few cameras on some of the recent runs.

I would appreciate the help in the above matters guys/gals. thanks!

brinner
12-19-2007, 09:57 AM
yeah my name isnt on the roster....and the photos will get uploaded during the break.

Bear
12-19-2007, 10:04 AM
I know your name is not up there, nor is your bio which is also needed again!

but you crying about it isn't helping, I need info man! info! …:D

how did things turn out yesterday? everybody make it threw okay?

keynote22
12-19-2007, 10:26 AM
Looks like no go for me too. Whatcha need?
screen name keynote22
real name Aron H
Location Fishers
no pic I am happy with atm.

Bear
12-19-2007, 10:44 AM
gotta be different don't cha? I always thought you spelled your name with the more common double A.

I think that is about all we need currently though. thanks

Fuod
12-19-2007, 01:08 PM
You can change my location to Evansville, IN.

Thanks!

Bear
01-06-2008, 09:54 PM
the updates have not been made yet. I was hoping to be able to work on them during my Christmas vacation time, but life happened! So there is still plenty of time for everyone to get me photos for the new gallery as well as any changes needed for the membership page.

At this time I think I am going to declare that everyone needs to forward me there information. Those not getting me the info will be dropped from the membership page. Sorry this will just be the easiest way to keep track of who's info we have and those members that are not active.

Let's say I extend the deadline to get me the information another two weeks so that would put the deadline around January 25th.

Bear
01-11-2008, 06:21 AM
you guys are moving slower than molassis in getting the information in…chop chop!

I have gotten a few old members information, but I figured I would have more by now!

FoxGirl16
01-17-2008, 10:34 AM
I know your name is not up there, nor is your bio which is also needed again!

but you crying about it isn't helping, I need info man! info! …:D

how did things turn out yesterday? everybody make it threw okay?

Thanks for checkin up on me! First time I've been back on the forum since my surgery but things are going really well... Still recovering but definitely back to my old self!

Which bothers Brian cause I turned 20 today and should no longer be doing stupid teenager stuff! But hey, you can't expect me to get all grown up over night, right?

Bear
01-17-2008, 02:12 PM
Thanks for checkin up on me! First time I've been back on the forum since my surgery but things are going really well... Still recovering but definitely back to my old self!

Which bothers Brian cause I turned 20 today and should no longer be doing stupid teenager stuff! But hey, you can't expect me to get all grown up over night, right?

Hey now! it hasn't been that we haven't been thinking about you, just a lot of C#$% has gone down over here (Brian hasn't even heard the latest) So I am sorry. BTW do I even have a phone number??????

Happy birthday, but I thought it was not until Saturday

FoxGirl16
01-18-2008, 08:29 AM
Hey now! it hasn't been that we haven't been thinking about you, just a lot of C#$% has gone down over here (Brian hasn't even heard the latest) So I am sorry. BTW do I even have a phone number??????

Happy birthday, but I thought it was not until Saturday

Thanks! Dinner with the fam is Saturday night. You'd get to see me this weekend but the new kitten needs my attention in the morning and I don't want to hold you guys up.

And I was being serious about asking about me on the forum... Sorry Brian never got around to answering you!

Bear
01-18-2008, 08:34 AM
Also, since we (Pam and I) knew the nature of the surgery, we were being discrete for you.

All is good, you will be missed tomorrow, but there will be other times!

FoxGirl16
01-18-2008, 08:40 AM
Also, since we (Pam and I) knew the nature of the surgery, we were being discrete for you.

All is good, you will be missed tomorrow, but there will be other times!

Thanks for being hush, hush but you can ask Brian I'm pretty open about things and very proud of my surgery! HAHA

Bear
01-18-2008, 08:54 AM
still not our place to say anything, we are just glad you are okay…the most important part of it all!

keynote22
02-11-2008, 02:41 PM
pic

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/3538/tacopt3.jpg