: daystar lift?

bmw678
04-21-2005, 07:04 PM
does anyone have a daystar suspension lift? or any coments on it. i am looking for a cheep kit that comes with all bushings and spacer and everything.

any comments.

StemsCornfedTaco
04-21-2005, 07:41 PM
I've got Cornfed Spacers on my truck, I cant really complain about them.

This may help

Heres the thread on Daystar Spacers...
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5695

amatoer10
04-21-2005, 08:12 PM
does anyone have a daystar suspension lift? or any coments on it. i am looking for a cheep kit that comes with all bushings and spacer and everything.

any comments.

i have the rough country spacers, not daystar, but they are also cheap polyurethane spacers and i can't complain. they went it fine, and my brother ended up buying the same kit for his taco. IMO, the urethane spacers work as good as the metal cornfeds, it might just take about 10 seconds more work to screw the top bolts on because there is the possibility that you might have to use a vice grip to hold the bolt while you tighten the nut

OBATDDSD
04-23-2005, 01:14 PM
I have the daystar on my 95 s/c2.7 reg cab. It comes with all the hardware needed. Don't get the extended shackle or a short aal. Get a long aal with anti-squeak pads on both ends and also a longer rear brake hose and longer travel rear shocks. Doesn't ride like donohoes but no complaints for a daily commuter.