: the new guy

kawracer41
01-10-2008, 08:26 AM
Hey, my name is Ian Griffith and i live in Goshen Indiana. I just started looking at the TTORA site for about a month now and I posted about joining and someone linked me here. Im interested if you join by regional chapter with dues and meetings or if this is just a place that allowes Yota fans to get together and talk trail. Ive never had anything else but a toyota truck and I currently drive a 2002 Tacoma TRD which for the time being only has a three inch lift and 32's but i just rolled it on its side so its time to start building it up since the asthetics arent exactly what they used to be. Im thinking about starting with bumpers and sliders but any one with suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I only have one buddy that is into wheeling even just a little bit and he drives a cherokee which is why TTORA seemed so cool to me.

Bear
01-10-2008, 08:43 AM
Welcome Ian, you have definitely come to the right place (although you didn't post in the right folder :D ) but I will fix that here a bit!

Anyway, like I said you came to the right place, we are Toyota threw and threw and there is never any membership dues or fees. Basically with your post and owning your taco, you are eliable for membership.

Regarding your "equipment" Sounds like you have a good start there. AS a club/chapter we have vehicles ranging from bone stock late model tacomas, to 4runners, to solid axled early modelled trucks. We even have an FJ40 that is being rebuilt.

If you would like to join us for any of the runs we have regularly, you are also welcomed to bring your cherokee friend along…we have an honary member with a TJ so as you can see, we are more concerned with getting on the trails more than who are on the trails with!

Just read some of the sticky notes at the top of the folders and make it a habit to visit the board as much as you can afford the time for. We have good members on "board" so feel welcome and ask anything you need an answer for. If we don't have the answer, we will definitely know how to find the answers.

Have you checked out our main web page yet? If not, do so. I think you might enjoy it for what it is.

(I believe you are the first member to give us all the membership information we need for our roster page in their first post…great work :kwel: )