: new to ttora

El Rocanrolero
01-30-2008, 07:31 PM
hey everyone, name's sean fick, from bloomington. Currently a student at IU, fortunate enough to have a 2005 taco trd sport for about a year now (i need to find out so i can have a birthday party!). And it only cost me two summers working in the fishing industry in alaska and many more monthly payments to come! a cheap price to pay... i've been around tundrasolutions much more as it was the first site i came across when i started looking, but i had to get to the local crowd. I've seen quite a few tacos down here in btown, but only in passing. If anyone is from around here let me know!
my taco did get some new magic legs recently, bilstein 5100s, but that's about the only mod i've done so far. I'd love to do more but i got to pay the thing off first.
I've done some mudding around lake monroe, but the stock tires haven't done me too much good. I'm replacing those soon, and as soon as i do i'll be looking to get them dirty, so let me know when and where and i'll be there!
thanks everyone, and i look forward to getting to know you all!

brinner
01-31-2008, 08:09 AM
welcome to InTTORA!

Bear
01-31-2008, 09:39 AM
how many times to I have to tell you it is InTTORA not IN-----

:D get it right!!!!!:lmao:

brinner
01-31-2008, 01:24 PM
:neener:

El Rocanrolero
01-31-2008, 04:39 PM
i think i understand how this works now
haha

Bear
02-01-2008, 08:59 AM
i think i understand how this works now
haha

Just make sure to use the "little" n when typing our acronym. :D Unlike our dubious V.P there :mad:

:D

brinner
02-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Bear......such a stickler for details :D

Bear
02-01-2008, 10:31 AM
Oh and you are not?

I created the new chapter, I can name it what I want :D When you take it over then you can re-name it to what you want!!!!!;)