: Who needs some interior work done?

brightlightexpress
02-12-2008, 01:46 PM
Okay i have a friend tryin to get him some more business. He is an upholsterer, a new one in a sense but been doing for years now. I will stand by his work. He is great at what he does and pretty quick to get it done as well. He works for a decent price, but the work i have seen him turn out is pretty damn good. He does most of the interior work on seats for Eli Lilly, a vette that turned out awesome the present project for him his a 79 trans am and so far its goin unbelievably well. So anyone interested give him a call at 765-426-2092 ask for Justin tell him a told ya.
James
p.s. also if anyone knows dick about a 1980 Jeep CJ5 with a 350 i need help gettin the rest fixed and possibly gettin all the fluids changed and the motor tuned up right. lemme know dammit haha!

brinner
02-12-2008, 02:10 PM
so is the jeep your dd or the yota?

Bear
02-12-2008, 09:37 PM
I might have a need for some upholstry work somewhere down the road, The fj, will need something, the taco, needs some color change on the inside, and the BMW needs a lot of leather work, So how is he with leather?

oh and for the jeep, we will probably be able to help! I know someone that knows jeeps pretty well! and what we don't know about v8's we will make up the rules for it later! :D

brightlightexpress
02-13-2008, 12:26 AM
i just sold my camaro and the jeep my boy had so i was like hey 700 it has a damn near brand new motor and a hard top, plus everything on the jeep works shit im down, i just wanna fix and then sell it and buy a 4 runner! but bear he is great with leather, he's done some work for my dad in his vette a while back and if u an please a 63 yr old navy retired grump then your good i guess haha