: We Are Going To Be Neighborly

Bear
02-25-2008, 10:01 PM
Our neighboring chapter, Kentucky ran out of time on their forum and are without web space. The powers that be, are slow getting them set up on the TTORA server, so in the mean time I am going to let Hagan conduct their club business here on our board until they get set up.

I am not sure how this is going to work, especially since we are just now getting into a "rythem" but I don't think there should be any problems.

So if you see them on the board, you know what to do...Just keep the "kiss'n cousins" joke to a minium.:D besides that is just too easy!;)

Hagan34
02-25-2008, 10:36 PM
Our neighboring chapter, Kentucky ran out of time on their forum and are without web space. The powers that be, are slow getting them set up on the TTORA server, so in the mean time I am going to let Hagan conduct their club business here on our board until they get set up.

I am not sure how this is going to work, especially since we are just now getting into a "rythem" but I don't think there should be any problems.

So if you see them on the board, you know what to do...Just keep the "kiss'n cousins" joke to a minium.:D besides that is just too easy!;)

Just so you know my Kiss'n cousin has lived HER whole live in Indaina, thank you!

Also thanks for hosting us till we get our new home. I dont expcet alot of business to go on but there should be some

Bear
02-25-2008, 10:43 PM
yea yea, but the base of the tree is in Kentucky right? just means the family tree has long branches! :D

Let your guys know that the board is open to them. Do you still have a day left on the Old board? or do you need to make a notice post on the national board?

Hagan34
02-25-2008, 10:51 PM
yeah we still have the old one on loan from the owner. Getting ready to make a post to inform them all about the change and to keep and eye out for the new home page, www.ky-ttora.com

Bear
02-25-2008, 10:52 PM
you building it?

Hagan34
02-25-2008, 11:02 PM
Im going to try it, LOL so far i got a coming soon page. www.ky-ttora.com

Fuod
02-26-2008, 01:40 AM
Dang Kentuckians! You may invade our forums, but you better not step foot past that river! :flipoff2:

Nah, just kidding... How long are you planning on staying and, more importantly, who's turn is it to buy the beer? :D

nees1212
02-26-2008, 08:35 AM
...Just keep the "kiss'n cousins" joke to a minium.:D besides that is just too easy!;)

You should know better than this. We're married, we don't kiss. :missingto

Thanks for letting us use the board. ;)

Bear
02-26-2008, 08:57 AM
Just to let all our guest know, they don't need to pay no never mind to D.C. He is our resident court jester!…or so he thinks. ;)

Hey D.C how is your project coming along? I emailed you the other night with no reply.

Hagan34
02-26-2008, 08:58 AM
Nah, just kidding... How long are you planning on staying and, more importantly, who's turn is it to buy the beer? :D

Well.... If Kentucky was hosting Indiana we would buy the first round (that south hospitality thing, and yes we are that friendly, dont think thats are slogan anymore but it sounded good) and from what i remember from my time in the American Legions and VFW's of southern Indiana they tend to want you to buy the first round so .................... its a draw i guess. :D

Bear
02-26-2008, 08:59 AM
only requirement on using our space…everyone has to have a sense of humor and realize we joke with each other over here quite a bit as I am sure you have already noticed!

So with that, Welcome and enjoy your time over here!

Bear
02-26-2008, 09:02 AM
Man! I am absent minded! I just went back and forth with Shannon on some pm's and I completely forgot to put the buzz in his ear about getting you set up!

sorry, I'll try and talk to him as soon as someone *cough d.c *cough has something for me to talk to Shannon about.

Bear
02-26-2008, 09:04 AM
Well.... If Kentucky was hosting Indiana we would buy the first round (that south hospitality thing, and yes we are that friendly, dont think thats are slogan anymore but it sounded good) and from what i remember from my time in the American Legions and VFW's of southern Indiana they tend to want you to buy the first round so .................... its a draw i guess. :D

Well if we had Shiner up here, I would buy the first round, but since we don't I guess I won't:D

Hagan34
02-26-2008, 11:02 AM
Well if we had Shiner up here, I would buy the first round, but since we don't I guess I won't:D

We have it here.... even though it was skunked last time. :rolleyes:

Bear
02-26-2008, 11:20 AM
Well then you can buy! LOL

but I ain't drinking no skunks!

steve h
02-26-2008, 12:09 PM
Dang Kentuckians! You may invade our forums, but you better not step foot past that river! :flipoff2:

I'll share some good Bourbon with you, but I'm not buying any beer.

Thanks for being neighborly.

Hoss
02-26-2008, 12:27 PM
Thankya kindly, Bear.

phishtaco
02-26-2008, 12:49 PM
I'm hanging out with steve and the Bourbon