TTORA Forum banner

2 U.S. Mil. Clevis $14.97 .....

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  tacomalo 
#1 ·
Found this online...

This pair is for hooking up a tow "rig." It's the same type used by G.I. tankers, armored units and tow trucks to pull a disabled vehicle out of harms way. U-shaped yoke is designed to accept a hook, cable or lever. Each has a 3.8-ton (7,600-lb.) rating, is 5 x 5 1/2" and weighs a beefy 3 lbs., 12 ozs.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=198657&pn=9

Happy Hunting!

See less See more
#2 ·
The ad doesn't mention the pin diameter (how most shackles are measured) but from the sounds of it, that would be a 7/8" shackle. The working load of 3.8T is pretty crappy. Most shackles I deal with these days of 7/8" size are rated for 6T. Still, thats a decent deal at $7.50 a piece.

#3 ·
ShowStop said:
The ad doesn't mention the pin diameter (how most shackles are measured) but from the sounds of it, that would be a 7/8" shackle. The working load of 3.8T is pretty crappy. Most shackles I deal with these days of 7/8" size are rated for 6T. Still, thats a decent deal at $7.50 a piece.

I figured somebody might be interested in them....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.