: what to do next

zszac111
12-14-2004, 11:40 PM
well, now that i have another daily driver and will have a tow rig by feb. ive decided that i want to tear the truck apart and do some crazy shit to it. i know a 302->F150 bellhousing->NP235->NP205 is going in soon. ill be pulling the cab off the truck to do everything, making a full engine cage that will be tied into the exo. i plan on keeping the leaf setup for now since it works well for my wheeling type, i think im going to shorten the wheelbase to around 113-117. cut the frame right behind the cab and tube the rear out for the flatbed, besides that i cant think of anything so throw out some idea's to get mind working, also pics with naked chicks on trucks will help alot :xpimp:

PappaF2
12-15-2004, 12:52 AM
np235? I have heard of the np435 but what is the np235?
Sounds like a gnarly plan for your truck! Get R Dun! :D

zszac111
12-15-2004, 07:52 AM
np235? I have heard of the np435 but what is the np235?
Sounds like a gnarly plan for your truck! Get R Dun! :D

ha, yeah thanks for correcting me, NP435, i was kinda tired and the old mind wasnt working to well. with that combo first gear will be way low atleast for out here, ill use 2nd gear for most of the stuff that needs wheel speed.

Brain
12-15-2004, 12:47 PM
Please tell me you don't make payments on that truck still LOL

zszac111
12-15-2004, 01:21 PM
Please tell me you don't make payments on that truck still LOL

yeah i owe 10K on it still. lol. naw its been paid off for a while now.

ZachMan
12-15-2004, 04:53 PM
You can always stop what your doing and sell me your truck. Man, what do you do for a living? LOL, you do know an '01 D-cab is worth like $18k?

PappaF2
12-15-2004, 05:04 PM
ill use 2nd gear for most of the stuff that needs wheel speed.
Grab 2nd and Peel Out! :xrocker:

zszac111
12-15-2004, 05:29 PM
You can always stop what your doing and sell me your truck. Man, what do you do for a living? LOL, you do know an '01 D-cab is worth like $18k?

ill sell you the truck, but i dont think you want to pay what i want for it :D which would include a 200% mark up on the parts i bought, i would have to put a penny on my labor (i aint cheap), plus the truck is beat to hell and back. o and i work about 2 weeks out of the month traveling around the us teaching computer networking classes, then the time i have off i do some free lance consulting in town.

oztaco
12-17-2004, 04:40 PM
ill sell you the truck, but i dont think you want to pay what i want for it :D which would include a 200% mark up on the parts i bought, i would have to put a penny on my labor (i aint cheap), plus the truck is beat to hell and back. o and i work about 2 weeks out of the month traveling around the us teaching computer networking classes, then the time i have off i do some free lance consulting in town.

zac, where are you located? we need to go wheeling man, you should come by next spring and check out the badlands in IN.
Oz.

zszac111
12-19-2004, 08:01 PM
zac, where are you located? we need to go wheeling man, you should come by next spring and check out the badlands in IN.
Oz.

im in birmingham AL, after i buy my tow rig at the first of the year my self and 2 other buddies plan on doing a 2 week wheeling trip, hitting tellico, paragon and as many others that we can find that are worth riding, we are already stocking up on spare everythings so unless i have problems after my 302 swap we should be heading out in march or so.