: InTTORA Website

Fuod
03-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Hey y'all, we are being offered the opportunity to maintain the Indiana chapters web site ourselves (not the forums). So, I have some questions...

Keep in mind the forum area would not be under our control, but we can expand the rest of the site any way we want; i.e. Members, Contact Info, Officers, Events... Etc... We could even add a photo gallery so our pictures stay local and not on Photobucket.

So... What changes/additions would you like? Colors? Pictures? Features?

Bring it on!

Cricket

Fuod
03-26-2008, 11:19 AM
:bump:

So, everyones completely happy with how the site looks? Good, that will make things a WHOLE lot easier! :)

Bear
03-26-2008, 11:51 AM
don't go getting happy feet or anything! I always have a "wish list"!

Fuod
03-26-2008, 12:27 PM
Yeah, I know your wish lists... If I listened to all your "Wishes" this site would end up being a full time job! :D

Bear
03-26-2008, 12:29 PM
Probably!

Just trying to make this the best chapter I can!

Fuod
03-26-2008, 06:43 PM
We (er, my brother) have come up with a design that is so cool that the other members are going to want to move to Indiana just to be part of it! :kewl:

Well, at least I think it's cool! It'll be some time before we have a beta, but I wanted to tell you about it anyway... :rolleyes:

Bear
03-27-2008, 07:53 AM
when you are ready send me the link.

and I didn't know you were into tropical fish? so how many "beta's" do you have? :D

Fuod
04-04-2008, 01:04 AM
Well, I have to take back what I said a couple posts before... My brother has real life work to deal with and doesn't have any time to help me out. But, what he came up with was really friggin cool!

So now y'all have to deal with my lack of artistic ability and stuff. We'll be lucky if the site looks better then a generic can of beer! (mmmm, beeeer!)

Bear, you can contact me to see a cheap beta if you want...

Joe

Bear
04-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Joe, it is all understandable as we have discussed in the past. just send me what you want, when you want.

I know I have been out of touch this last weekend so if you think we need to get caught up on things just call me.