TTORA Forum banner

#D Maglite - $5.45 shipped! DEAL IS DEAD

4K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  hytenor 
#1 ·
#6 ·
#9 ·
will tried to order online,put in coupon code never showed the discount. I called HSC cust serv and was told that one is fraud and doesn't apply to that item. so I told them to cancel my order.
funny thing, the verbage on the coupon didn't say that the coupon was only for certain items

#10 ·
grumpy said:
will tried to order online,put in coupon code never showed the discount. I called HSC cust serv and was told that one is fraud and doesn't apply to that item. so I told them to cancel my order.
funny thing, the verbage on the coupon didn't say that the coupon was only for certain items
I got an error message, then got a page confirming my order. Weird. We'll see if I get a maglight in the next couple weeks.

Later,
....Mike

#11 ·
Item # Description Qty Price
260-948 Maglite SS3D116--3 Cell inDin Flashlight in Blue 1 $20.45

Subtotal: $20.45
S&H: $0.00
Discount Amount: -$15.00
Estimated Tax**: $.33
Order Total: $5.78

#16 ·
damn those things are goin fast... how long you think that's gonna last with you guys hittin the shelves at 5 a pop?

#17 ·
damn, it comes out to $17.86 for 1 for me.

$25.90 price + $5.95 shipping - $15 coupon + $1.01 tax = $17.86 :mad: :banghead:

guess im too late

#18 ·
drabnor said:
damn, it comes out to $17.86 for 1 for me.

$25.90 price + $5.95 shipping - $15 coupon + $1.01 tax = $17.86 :mad: :banghead:

guess im too late
you snoozed.

#21 ·
tacoman13 said:
where do you put in the coupon info?
the special is over but you put the coupon # in just before you complete the transaction.

#24 ·
Mike said:
Just got a nice email telling me that my order was cancelled. Fuckers.

Later,
....Mike
I just got mine too

We're sorry, we were unable to complete your order listed below. Unfortunately, HSN did not receive enough of this product to fulfill your order. The order has been cancelled.

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service. Call 1.800.933.2887 (8 am-1 am ET, 7 days/week)

We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please note:
*Your credit card was not charged for this transaction.
*Any Spendable KA$H applied to this order has been re-credited to your account.
*If you used a gift certificate on this order, the amount used has been credited to your account as Spendable KA$H.

#26 ·
grillmasterp said:
Cancelled my order as well-
- Oh well
This is poor business. They may have screwed up the price, had a problem with their website, whatever. They should honor the orders they received. Don't tell me they can't go out and buy some more maglights.

I don't even care that I'm not getting another maglight, I already have plenty. Just irritates me that they won't honor their orders.

Later,
....Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.