TTORA Forum banner

Milwaukee Tool Promos

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  dsopac 
#1 ·
http://www.heavydutytools.net/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=15

Buy A Milwaukee 0923-29,0912-29,or 0923-25 18 Volt Kit And Get A FREE Milwaukee 49-17-0190 33 Piece Toolbelt Instantly From HDT - While Supplies Last - PLUS Milwaukee Is Offering A Mail In Coupon For One Of The Following 2 Pack 18 Volt Batteries,Job Site Radio, Multi Bay Charger, or Cordless 18V impact wrench !

HDT Exclusive - An Extra 5% Off Coupon Code Tuesday May 10th Only. Use The Coupon Code: milwaukee18volt
In Your Shopping Cart To Receive The 5% Off(coupon only applies to 0923-29,0923-25,0912-29)

Good buy if you are planning on making an 18V tool investment
I love the 18V impact wrench and use it all the the time
Great for trail use also!

#3 ·
grillmasterp said:
http://www.heavydutytools.net/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=15

Buy A Milwaukee 0923-29,0912-29,or 0923-25 18 Volt Kit And Get A FREE Milwaukee 49-17-0190 33 Piece Toolbelt Instantly From HDT - While Supplies Last - PLUS Milwaukee Is Offering A Mail In Coupon For One Of The Following 2 Pack 18 Volt Batteries,Job Site Radio, Multi Bay Charger, or Cordless 18V impact wrench !

HDT Exclusive - An Extra 5% Off Coupon Code Tuesday May 10th Only. Use The Coupon Code: milwaukee18volt
In Your Shopping Cart To Receive The 5% Off(coupon only applies to 0923-29,0923-25,0912-29)

Good buy if you are planning on making an 18V tool investment
I love the 18V impact wrench and use it all the the time
Great for trail use also!
Link does not work

#5 ·
GrillMaster,

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this. Good company to deal with, had an order conf # within minutes of ordering, sent tracking numbers the next day. Ordered last Tuesday(10th), supposed to be here on the 20th, showed up today...

Thanks again,
Dave

#6 ·
Dave,

Glad to hear it-
I can without hesitation recommend Heavydutytools.net-
The owner Mark Strickland- has also been very informative via telephone/email for my tool related questions-

So what promo are you going for-
(I'd recommend the 1/2" drive cordless impact!!!)
The gun wholesales for about $160-$170

#7 ·
I'm looking at getting the impact to replace my Dewalt 14.4. All I actually needed was a 1/2" cordless drill. Once I get rid of my junk that this kit replaces, my wife can't beat me too bad...
Would you know off the top of your head if this saw takes grinding wheels? Haven't looked into it yet, but was just wondering...

Thanks,
Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.