TTORA Forum banner

Anybody know of a 16x8 black steel wheel with D holes and less than 4" back spacing?

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  mikesdoublecab 
#1 ·
Anybody know of a 16x8 black steel wheel with D holes and less than 4" back spacing?

I can't seem to find one. I like the look of 3.75" or so backspacing, and and only tires I want (Trxus M/Ts, Revos or Toyo M/Ts) are not available in a 32" for a 15" rim (so that precludes going with a 15" black steelie, plus I would like to get 16" rims soon and mile tires are pretty new).

Discount tire claimed that their's is a -12 offset which would make it a 4" backspacing if my math is correct, but the Allied website says they are 4.5", but sometimes the brands they sell to other places are different. US Wheels doesn't say, but I believe they are the same wheel. I think these are the wheels that discount sells, since they called them daytona and they also had the "soft 8" ones with round holes (with the same offset).

They also wanted $427 for 4 of them OTD installed. :rolleyes: I REALLY hope he thought I wanted 5 and not 4 at that price...

#2 ·
I am looking for the same thing. Cant find it though 4wheelcustoms.com is where i was looking at but only the O shaped can i find in the 3.75 b/s. I want a D shaped 16x8 6-5.5" preferbaly 3.75 b/s cause im going to run 265/75/16 or about a 32. I want the extreme steel rock crawlers too. Do you have any ideas or any one else.

#3 ·
Not sure if 4wheelparts sells tech 1 rockcrawlers anymore. But I had them before 16x8" 4.25" backspacing. Get a 1" spacer and you would be at 3.25". If you have less than 3" of lift you will rub the rear fenders with the wheels that far out. Just my :2cents:

#4 ·
dont know how far Castro is from L.A., but i have a wheel and tire guy who owns and wheels a taco, so he knows who to order from... i got my d windows from him in the backspace i wanted, and when i got my d window streetlocks, he was able to order mine in 4" backspace when everywhere else i went would only get me 4.5" for the taco... he even offered to get my set in 3.75" but i opted to go 4"... he ordered my set from AWC if that helps...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.