TTORA Forum banner

Cargo Baskets

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  ecchamberlin 
#1 ·
Ok for July I will be selling all yakima Cargo baskets and basket accesories @ 15% off plus frieght.

These basket will fit all factory and aftermarket racks. The laod warrior and mega warrior cargo baskets are powder coated black and come with a black lexan fairing on the front. They are 6.5" deep and come in two sizes. Both baskets will fit all yakima/thule accesories from bike racks, canoe, kayak, skies etc.

The load warrior is 44" long and 39" wide. It retails for $290.00 TTORA JULY PRICE IS $246.50

The Mega warrior is 52" long and 48" wide. It retail for $390.00 TTORA JULY PRICE IS $331.50

Available options are as follows.

LOAD/MEGA WARRIOR extension adds 18" of length to baskets Retail $100.00 TTORA $85.00
Hi-lift jack mount. Retail $70.00 TTORA $59.50
Axe/shovel bracket Retail $39.00 TTORA $33.15
Light mounting brackets pr. $30.00 TTORA $25.50
Spare tire carrier (up to 35") $70.00 TTORA $59.50
cargo net $25.00 TTORA $21.25

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Not to sound crude but...
ebay has authorized dealers selling the load warriors for $199 w/ the stretch net and cross bar mounts.

Can you match this price or is their a reason we should not do business with them? I think they would ship anywhere in the Cont. US for $50.

Let me know because I am looking to put one on my 4 Runner.
Eric

#3 ·
I'm pretty sure none of those guys are dealers. They are liquidators. They say auctions on the pics or they say they are liquidators. Don't confuse auction houses or liquidators with official dealers.

I support TTORA as a member and stand behind what I sell, if there is a problem it will get resolved. What they are selling off is ford dealer over stock inventory that was probably bought for 1/2 what I buy it for from yakima. I am donating stuff for takeover, and hopefully other give aways to TTORA to support the club. You can either support an unknown auction house, or support a fellow TTORA member. Let your consience be your guide.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.