TTORA Forum banner

mud 4 blood 4

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Grim Reaper 
#1 ·
Blood Drive for Life South.

The Atlanta Area 4x4 clubs invites you to the fourth Annual Mud for Blood. Saturday May 12, 2007 9:00am till 4:30pm at the Bass Pro Shop, 5900 Sugar Loaf Parkway Lawrenceville, GA 30043

Door prizes, Real World Rig Revue Truck Show, silent auction, food, entertainment, tire kicking and much more.

Still looking for Sponsors, Entertainment, and food vendors.

Contact Jay Bird at JayBird@Birdsnest.com or 770-597-6092 for more info. Look for the Mud for Blood link on www.GBR4wd.com

GEEK!

#3 ·
i may go

#12 · (Edited)
I don't know why it hasn't been on the page. :rolleyes:

Here is a link to the GBR forum and a fairly complete list of donated items.
http://www.gbr.jeepbuilders.com/forum/index.php/topic,675.0.html

4wp is on board now but I haven't heard what they donated yet. The first one they donated a Winch (an I was the winner :D ) Hope they do something that big this year. They have been pretty good to us in the past for this event.

If you want to be in the truck show and part of the "Real World Rig Review" it is asked that you spend the day. Bass Pro is going to have us right up front at the doors and thye have concern with safety if rigs are coming and going where a lot of people are wandering about.

#6 ·
how was it last year? i heard it was pretty good so...
lol you guys are both retarded

#9 ·
yeah i checked my schedule and i should be able to make it. look foward to meeting some new people
LOL that is funny as shit. he seemed pretty nice when i met him at coal creek. he was also saying on off topic that he was impressed with toyotas...

#10 ·
I have no pants on. so...
Oh yeah I do remember that. What a tool. And ive been to a meeting also, people and their shit talking is ridiculous.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.