TTORA Forum banner

Any Utah Members out there?

215K views 3K replies 61 participants last post by  sixstringsteve 
#1 ·
I apologize if this is in the wrong area. Mods, feel free to move it.

I go to moab about every other month, and I'm looking for more TTORA guys to go with. Additionally, I try to go wheeling weekly here near my house in Lehi. Roll call for all Utah members.

#6 ·
like i was telling you i know a couple guys that arent on this forum on works for tuff country and is building a 4 runner with a dana 60 in the front corporate 14 in the rear and 40 1250 17 bfgs with the 3.4 and doublers. the other guys have 4 runners that are doubled running the 22re with 35's and doublers locked all around too. they know a ton of people too. they were down in moab this weekend as well

#7 ·
#11 ·
That was definately fun last night. We'll have to head out again for sure. I'm a little hesitant to rally my truck to much with that broken leaf spring....especially when I dont have the money to fix it. :( But thanks again for the TRD struts Steve!

#13 ·
The closer it gets the more I'll know on whether or not I can go. I'm broke cause I work at a ski resort. The only reason I work there is to ski so if the snows good it takes priority you know?

#18 ·
Nexus from your sig the 4runner sounds sweet, I'll have to check it out sometime.

#25 ·
Was in Utah...just recently moved to Colorado. I was always looking for some people to wheel with while I was there. Never found any...didn't stumble upon TTORA until I moved. I do miss being a few hours closer to Moab though.

#28 ·
im in utah, sandy area. im down to go wheelin, but im short on cash on account of getting laid off. if i find some money by luck ill come with ya!!! all my tacoma friends never go wheelin!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.