TTORA Forum banner

URD will be in Tampa this weekend

2K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  kalani00 
#1 ·
I am breaking away from all the URD projects that we have going on and going on a little vacation. I am going to the Sun-N-Fun EAA event at the Lakeland airport and was looking to see who might be up for meeting for lunch in the Riverview area on Sunday.

I also will have a little time open to help folks tune thier URD kits. If you need help with that let me know and I will try to squeeze you in.

#2 ·
Gadget i'd love to have you tune my my truck if possible. I'm in Jax and also the person that emailed you last week about not getting my laptop to work with the usb to serial connectors. I don't have the wideband hooked up yet but I can at least get the bung welded in and wire ran inside the cab before Sunday if you can connect via your laptop to my FTC, wideband, and scan tool. I do have the scan tool and wideband. If its too much trouble just say so and i'll understand. But i'd gladly drive to Lakeland Sunday if you think you can help me out. Tuning is still new to me.

#5 ·
I just need a stainless bung installed before the first cat and a way to get to it. Also, if there is a plug in the bung, I will need a way to get it out.

I have all the wideband stuff and scan tools that we need.

There are a couple of guys trying to figure out a lunch spot. Once that is figured out I will post a time and place. Then we can figure out a tuning time around that.

#6 ·
LavosTRD said:
how much to get you to fly out to socal :)

btw....im still waiting for the 01 manural tranny map...im needing it asap
I will be in the LA area very soon. Just don't know exactly when. Brian is a great tuner and if you really want to pay someone to do it for you look him up.

What are you talking about needing a map? Our maps are only for starting up your truck and then doing your own tune from. There are such variation from truck to truck even in the same year that using a cookie cutter program just will not get your truck running like it should.

Anyway, if you need a new start up map email me and give me all your truck info and I will hook you up, but remember you should still tune from there.

#8 ·
That sounds great. I'll get the bung welded in. Looking forward to Sunday. Thanks a lot.

#13 ·
Triple BB said:
Gadget, other than the people, smog, traffic, etc., some say Colorado is a colorful place. Come visit Denver and I'll travel that way to buy you lunch for some tune up pointers.
Not a chance. My wife was there Sunday snowed in. She got back real early Monday morning. I camped out at the airport all night waiting to pick her up. No clue where her bags are. She has been totally bitched out since she has been back.

I am not going any where near Denver...

#17 ·
Gadget said:
I will be in the LA area very soon. Just don't know exactly when.
just keep us informed :D

#23 ·
Just replied to your email...see you Sunday.

#24 ·
Many Thanks to Gadget

I just wanted to say thanks again to Gadget. He tuned my truck this past Sunday in Tampa and its running better than ever now. You couldn't ask for better customer service!!! It was also great meeting the folks from customtacos that were there. I hope everybody made it home safely....Gadget have a safe trip back home when your vacation is over.

#26 ·
LOL yeah I think you did. I just emailed you and was joking about that because I just noticed it was missing when I was pulling my laptop out of the bag last night. It's really no big deal though. Did you get to fly any warbirds after all the tuning?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.