TTORA Forum banner

Action Picture Contest (May 2009)

4K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Prematuregrey 
#1 ·
Let's see you in action; post them action pictures. Please see contest rules for for any questions you might have, especially bullet #13. LINK

Prize will be postponed until further notice see thread: LINK

Remember only the first 10 make to the Poll; GL! :driving:

#9 ·
Longs Ranch Tx takeover
When Ifs ruled the Earth !!
spotter : Ray-Brokenwrench
photo by ...?

I can't win...but I can post whore bitchizzzz

#13 ·
Is that thing a Toyota? :confused:

#19 ·
I'll play
Date: 5-10-09
Trail: Greenhorn (maybe?)
Spotter: Cedar Trees
Photographer: don't know his name

#21 ·
If this is a poll, where are the votes? Maybe I'm missin sumtin. Either way, I like the pick of AJordans at the Crack.

Ethan

#24 ·
Read rule #8

1. Must be registered & filled out profile in www.TXTTORA.com prior to close of poll.

2. Texas Chapter Veteran Members only may participate in the contest. Veteran Member >= 50 helpful posts prior to posting picture.

3. Pictures to be no older than 2 months.

4. Picture must be in action and not a poser shot. Picture not needed to be taken in Texas but must be taken in a legal off-road park.

5. Only one picture per member per poll can play and it must be of a Toyota Rig.

6. Picture must be of member driving his own rig. Same/similar picture can't play twice; pictures can't be of same spot on trail.

7. It doesn't matter who took the picture; only the driver can win. TTORA is not responsible for incentive towards photographer.

8. Poll starts after first ten pictures have been submitted or after 8 days have past from initial picture request date, which ever comes first.

9. Poll will only allow one selection. Poll finishes after 7 days of voting.

10. Any registered chapter TTORA member can vote.

11. Winner is responsible for cashing in prize in 90 days after poll closes. Winner must select a Texas Off-Road park only.

12. Prize will cover standard park fee not to exceed $25.
Check will be sent directly to park one week prior to arrival date set by winner.

13. (Optional) To keep it interesting, provide with picture: Date, Setting, Trail, Spotter, and a brief story of picture. Extra info might motivate vote. So get out on the trails and post up your picture. :D
:driving:

Rules may change as we find need to.

#25 ·
Yup, I was missin sumtin. See ya'll at K rocks on the 13'th.

Ethan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.