TTORA Forum banner

Which weekend in April would work best for you to attend the April Event?

• ? Different Weekend ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

April Event - Bachelor Bash

14K views 177 replies 20 participants last post by  Jordan7118 
#1 ·
I appreciate the opportunity to wheel with you guys one last time before I get put on house arrest :doh:

...Only kidding...

Place - whether you like it, love it, or throw up thinking about it - will be Superlift ORV Park in the quaint town of Hot Springs, Arkansas.

What dates would work well for you? Maybe - just maybe - Lance will be able to make it! What do you propose, Lance???

#2 ·
I've bee waiting on you to throw out a date that might work for you. I should be wide open after February is over and hope to back to a normal schedule in March... What about the first weekend in April?

#4 ·
Sounds like this marriage thing will suit you fine ;) You already know who is boss!

#10 ·
Damn, you would rather just about do anything than wheel... Hog games, concerts, applying vagisil, etc...

#15 · (Edited)
Zack, I will probably have to work that weekend or you could ride with me. Seriously though, u need to bring yo shit and see what it can do :)

#17 ·
I'm sorry. I'm not really a total A-hole like I seem.

Waldo, come join the party. If you can make it, great. If not, I'm sure we'll see you on the trail sooner or later. Lance and I were only rufflin' yo' feathers. The more the merrier ;)

Zack, you bring your ghey self, too. I don't have to understand you to enjoy the campfire. That's what it's all about anyways. Bring your truck or not - that's your call. We'll be there just the same, and I'm sure someone will have an open seat... Just not me, Lance, or Josh :D

Seriously, all are welcome. We don't bite in person - just on the intrawebs :D

#20 ·
never said I wouldn't go!! You asked for good dates and I was only throwing out that edgefest is on the 23rd so don't make it that weekend!! GOLLY GEE WILLAKERS! :D

as soon as my rig (daily driver) is trail ready, I'll be more willing to hit the road and make more events. Yall have trail dedicated sas'd rigs (minus lance that I know of for sure, being his dd) so if I break something I have to worry about how I'm gonna do my daily driving, getting around and to work and school. Plus, yall are able to hit a lot harder trails than I can which leaves me out to take the other routes.

Oh, and I'm not worried bout anyone pickin on me here. I'm a new comer to the boards so I expected it and I'll dish it out too. Just gotta give me a little time to get comfortable me being new and all and getting my truck where I need it to put it in these kind of conditions.. I'm aint skurred just don't have money for a designated offroad rig, so I deal with what I got. Ya punks :flipoff3:

#23 ·
figure a date !!

Sounds like a Hoot !! figure a date ! I am in Moab the last 2 weekends in April and the weekend prior to that will be packing and loading..Mid March sometime or early April is best for me.. can I bring the Heep? I dont really wanna bash the cruiser and dont wanna run 2's either... :)

#24 ·
Sounds like a Hoot !! figure a date ! I am in Moab the last 2 weekends in April and the weekend prior to that will be packing and loading..Mid March sometime or early April is best for me.. can I bring the Heep? I dont really wanna bash the cruiser and dont wanna run 2's either... :)
Some input! Woot!!!

Sure, bring the Jeep, but ya gotta let me drive :D

#34 ·
So, is anyone else going to throw out a date for this shindig or what? I threw out the first weekend in April, how does that sound for everybody?? The sooner we know the better, that way we can get it set in stone.

#35 ·
Poll added.

I believe I'm fine with either weekend at the first of the month.

Dave would prefer either of these two weekends.

Daryl is somewhat indifferent.

Lance is in preference of the those two (I believe...)

Others?

#36 ·
I think first weekends of the month are hectic for some people.. so I'm down for the 2nd weekend. It doesn't matter to me though as long as it's not 22nd & 23rd :D

I'll be more than ready for this event either weekend so it's up to those with the tighter schedules. But what do I Know, I'm the no0b it doesn't matter what I say anyhow :rolleyes:

#40 ·
5 people have voted with 2 wanting first weekend of April and 3 choosing 2nd weekend of April. My schedule is clear, I believe, so whatever ya'll want is fine with me. Any more input?

I'm leaning towards the 2nd weekend of April at this moment.

#46 ·
Why are you looking for open seats? You have 2 wheelable trucks...

#51 ·
I plan to be there.. hope ya dont mind a raggity heep running w/ ya, if i can get the header and intake on the cruiser i may bring it and do easy trails.. its no wheeler... possibility i may have to bail sat nite, wife has invited people over for the weekend..they will just have to do without me saturday.. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.