TTORA Forum banner

decisions, decisions...

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Roll Tide 
#1 ·
So, this week, Monday to be specific, my boss tells me out of the blue that I need to make a decision for him on a fairly expensive item for our small company. As this is truly my first leadership roll with a company, I was completely AMPED! The deadline for said decision is tomorrow. I have figured out in which direction this company should go and am completely confident in my decision. So the work decision, is finished. Tomorrow I will be joining the "Board of Directors" and instructing them in the most profitable direction. Somewhat stressful for me, as the cost of this decision is great.

Now, I am left with another financial decision. My wife, (the real boss) has gracefully given me the opportunity to decide what to do with our tax check. My options are...

A) Spend it intelligently on my truck, transforming it into the truck I envisioned when I purchased it...

B) Save the money and have a kid.

I am heavily leaning on option A.

#2 ·
The wife scenario sounds way more dangerous...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.