TTORA Forum banner

Uhwarrie NCTTORA

2K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  SAR_Squid79 
#1 ·
Wee, the first annual NCTTORA run. Uhwarrie National Forrest. Nov 4-6. There is going to be a group cookout on sat 5th of Nov. Fee is $5 head for the food on sat. See signup sheet under upcoming runs at ncttora.com
Hope to see all members who have signed up at this one!

Good food and good beer to be had by all :xbeer1::camping:

#2 ·
Hoorah for nc! Everybody show up and let's have a great time!!!

#3 ·
NC's BeefTaco said:
Hoorah for nc! Everybody show up and let's have a great time!!!
You wont want to miss the cook. His spare ribs and hand pulled bbq are to die for!

#6 ·
04RedLobster said:
what time is the cookout on saturday!?
i really don't want to miss out on a good cook out!!!
plus do you know where we are all going to meet and have this cookout yet?
Tom me boy! The cookout is going to be at approx 6:30pm depending on who broke during the day :)
You've got to see if you can get off work for sat!

#7 ·
jh3 said:
I might be up for it

Mark, did you check the pics from Tellico?
I did sorry I missed out. I can get you directions if you like just in case. It would be a bit of a hike for you.

Put in your address to here

#10 ·
zosimov21 said:
Tom me boy! The cookout is going to be at approx 6:30pm depending on who broke during the day :)
You've got to see if you can get off work for sat!
yeah i'll prob get off work...if i request it...
i just hope there isn't anything going on that weekend with my family than i'm def going to head up there saturday!
can't wait for them good ribs and meeting all the people!

#12 ·
Nullifier said:
HMMM... only 603 miles from Tampa. I'm gonna look into my crystal ball and let you guys know what my future has instore. It is possible, especially since I missed out on my Tellico trip this summer.
Post up on the NC board if you can make it. Trying to get a head count for dinner :D

#14 ·
tenntaco said:
Well, my plans for the fall got squashed, so I deserve some weekends off. I can do the 4th and 5th.
So your not going to Moab ?? :eek:
Cool I'll put your name in the hat. Be sure to get directions from the address in a previous post from your house.

http://www.ncttora.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46

#16 ·
tenntaco said:
Hmmm, just checked and it's an 8 hour drive. Is there anything other than light trail riding?
Nothing there worth an 8 hour drive. Guess I'll un check your name from the list ;)

#17 ·
Hate to see that your canoe trip was that same weekend. It would have been a good ride.

#18 ·
zosimov21 said:
Hate to see that your canoe trip was that same weekend. It would have been a good ride.
Yea I still want to come up and check it out though. The canoe trip I am leading is for the paddling club I run through my store. We are paddling about 125 miles that week on 5 different rivers. Ususally I have about 30 people going on the trip but I have 62 registered this year so it is going to be a big event. Depending on how things go I might put a cap on it for next year ,since keeping that many people on schedule in the mornings is tuff.

We are setting up base camp @ adventures unlimited in milton and heading out from there every day. Should be good. It is going to be interesting to go back and see these rivers since last years hurricane damage which was extensive. They still have rivers up there that are are shut down because they haven't finished clearing the routes yet a year later! I nkow adventures unlimited has had 2 full time staff members doing nothing but clearing routes for a year now.

Any way you guys have fun I let you know when I get a chance to head your way to check out Uhwarrie ohv.

#21 ·
tanKoma said:
wait i heard rumors that you guys were going to tellico on the 11- 12 of nov, man u guys are hard core doing 2 trips within a week :xozzy:
We are starting our chapter off right. First annual run then turn back around for a run with the TN guys :driving::camping:

#23 ·
Tom if you can afford gas come out anyways. You should be tall enough to avoid rocker panel damage. Don't hold me to it. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.