TTORA Forum banner

mud springs 2-18

2K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  SHNIPE 
#1 ·
thanks to everyone that went. Im glad you guys got see what this trail is all about. I took more pics this time to give a better idea of what this trail is like

See less See more
#5 ·
Had a great time. Thanks Everyone.
Josh, did not see you while airing up, wanted to say good bye in person.
Anyway, I had a great time, thanks for coming everyone, and thanks for leading Jake.

#7 ·
Sorry I could not make it guys, (Kirk) hope you all had a good time. I was dealing with a second floor water leak that soaked all my sheetrock in the ceiling over the kitchen and dinning room. Just what I wanted to do on a 4 day weekend. Anyway, Good luck on your journey Kirk, I am sure you will be a huge success! Later,
Nate

#8 ·
Kaistie said:
Sorry I could not make it guys, (Kirk) hope you all had a good time. I was dealing with a second floor water leak that soaked all my sheetrock in the ceiling over the kitchen and dinning room. Just what I wanted to do on a 4 day weekend. Anyway, Good luck on your journey Kirk, I am sure you will be a huge success! Later,
Nate
Thanks Nate. Bummer 'bout your water problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.