TTORA Forum banner

Wanted - Anyone in Newnan?

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  mad_african 
#1 ·
There's a cruiser I am interested in there, but I would like to get someone local to look it over. If you are semi-knowledgeable and willing to help please PM me. I can take care of your gas or try to compensate for your time. Thanks!

#4 ·
how soon are you talking about? i need to go down to my parents sometime, just north of newnan, but it probably won't be til the weekend at the earliest - I dont know though, I need to talk to colin about it before I committ, since he'd be the one really checking it out.

#5 ·
I'm not in a big hurry at this point. I'm just in the initial stages of contact with the seller. He is being stingy with the pictures, so I asked if it would be alright to send someone local by to check it out. I don't know his availability, yet, but expect to hear from him again sometime today.

I don't want anyone to go too far out of their way, but if it works out for you/Colin (or anyone else) to check it out I'd be grateful and happy to help with any expenses. Just let me know. :)

#7 ·
he has a cruiser, or HAS had at some point too, so he would know what to look for.

#9 ·
I'd trust Jack to do a walk around on any toy. Great suggestion - I will talk to him.

That's the one, Thad! IMO it's priced too high given it has no lockers, but I'm not a huge fan of the factory lockers anyways. If it's clean enough I'd love to grab it for the right price. The 4Runner is great when I'm by myself, but an 80 would better for family outings and DD'ing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.