TTORA Forum banner

05+ Tacoma Coilovers

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  my034runner 
#1 ·
I don't know if I should post this in classifieds or here.

I plan on sending my CO's to IVD to have work done on them.

They are on my DD and I was wondering if anyone in or around Vegas had an extra set of front coilovers or stock struts I could borrow for a week or so.

Would be willing to compensate and arrange collateral if someone is concerned with me running off with their shit.

Let me know through PM, would really appreciate it.

Thanks

#2 ·
I used an extra set of stock coil overs from a Tacoma, Fj, 4Runner....whatever....they're all the same!!!
Why don't you PM Brett and see if he or Rich have an extra set of OEM sitting around that you can use.....they usually do.
I take it that you're not doing this until next week.....right??!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

#3 ·
This is the same problem a buddy and I ran into, we went in together a bought a set of stockers from somebody for cheap, then bought a used set of spacers. Now we call them the "loner's". Sorry they don't fit your year truck though.

#4 ·
Ya, right after i posted this I thought...maybe Rich has a take off set:rolleyes:

Sure enough, my problem is solved ;)

thanks guys

#5 ·
Well see....there you go!!!!

Now.....if you could only fill out the meal planner for tomorrows trip......everything will be good!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.