TTORA Forum banner

Westin Bull Bar

4K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  BLIZZAKE7 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a pic of a westin bull bar on a prerunner? I'm looking into getting one and i think it will look nice but i want to make sure.

#4 ·
BLIZZAKE7 said:
Does anyone have a pic of a westin bull bar on a prerunner? I'm looking into getting one and i think it will look nice but i want to make sure.
What do you want to make sure of ? That the bar is a POS waste of money ?

Yep it is... Just useless bling... And they don't hold lights all that well either...

I know... cause I had one... When I was still Mall Wheelin'... :D

#8 ·
I could rip that thing off in about 2 miles off road...save your money for something else.
Mike

#11 ·
Tweeter said:
You'd know. Want to share any pictures of your truck RJ?! ;)
sure i guess

from bling :blingb: :supergay:

to beef :xsmokin1:

#18 · (Edited)
BLIZZAKE7 said:
thats all i need it for. im 16 years old and i dont plan on taking my 2wd off road too much.

This is an Offroad Forum... That's what we do... uh... er... Wheel Offroad... ;) ... We don't have much use for stuff... that is... well... of no use... LOL

Though I am guilty of buying that piece of scrap metal... :rolleyes:...
I was looking to save a buck to mount some lights... But later found that it didn't even do that very well... Maybe KC makes one that fits yer year and is more useful... http://www.kchilites.com/store/Toyota-Tacoma-brFront-Lite-Bar-7450-P459C46.aspx

Maybe you should check out www.customtacos.com that forum may be of more interest to you... at least currently if yer looking to add bling... maybe down the road you will have an interest and the cash to wheel yer stuff... And then this forum will be of greater value to you...

A piece of advice... Though we have all bought stuff for our trucks that we have come to regret later... Were just trying to save you the money from making a less desirable choice... But if you must then so be it... Good luck... The first car that backs into you will make you realize how cheaply constructed these units are... Yes I'm talking about the mall parking lot...

Oh and proof of ownership... Though it's the Safari Bar... Same Westin shiat... different variation...

LOL

#20 ·
BLIZZAKE7 said:
thats all i need it for. im 16 years old and i dont plan on taking my 2wd off road too much.
thats what i said when i bought mine. but i was 17 when i got mine and after owning it for a couple months i started to wheel the piss out of it. yes, i was kinda timid to take it off road at first, but im easily persuaded :D . as soon as you take it off road you will be addicted, lol. now, go out and go play in your tuck off road and get it dirtier than f***

like this, lol. (my 2wd prerunner back when she was stock)

#23 ·
BLIZZAKE7 said:
thanks for all the help guys!!! i'm gonna offroad in my truck sooner or later, i'm just not sure when. my dads a freak about keeping his truck clean and he thinks i should be the same way.
so is mine :D lol.

#24 ·
BLIZZAKE7 said:
thanks for all the help guys!!! i'm gonna offroad in my truck sooner or later, i'm just not sure when. my dads a freak about keeping his truck clean and he thinks i should be the same way.
I think it is more important to maintain the mechanical side of things... Keeping a truck clean... Keeps it looking good for resale... I personally have no intention of selling and plan to drive it into the ground... If I can...

Nothing wrong about keeping it clean... But you shouldn't worry about getting it dirty... Just spend the time to clean 'er up after... Mud sucks though... Gets in places you will almost always miss... But hey it's a truck... But if Dad's picking up the bill... Then I guess he might have some say... :dunno:

#26 ·
Light bars are nice but it would look kinda funny without lights i think. A real bumper would be nice too but some people dont have money running out their ears or cant make one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.