TTORA Forum banner

Fun Run Sunday 9-3

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  my034runner 
#1 ·
I am wanting to do some wheeling but haven't decided where,was thinking about Mormon Well to see the damage from the fires,Lucky Strike Canyon since I haven't been there and to check out the mine,or Fire Cove Road #106 out at the lake just for the hell of it.If anyone wants to run post up!! :D

#3 · (Edited)
I wouldn't mind going and seeing what my new 4runner can do but Joel is coming by to look/ take my baby(truck) tomorrow.

Plus im not sure you would want me to go with since your planning to go to the lake. :D Just joking!
(Im suprised I havent caught that much heat from you about that yet :flamethro )

I still owe you lunch and I have your towel too.

#4 ·
What time is Joel swinging by,my wife might get up early and go shopping first and then we could run so it may work out...and bro don't sweat the "lets see how far I can sink my truck" episode,it sure wasn't expected but it ended well enough!!I will post up in the morning and see if we can set up a little test run for your new little princess that I'm sure you don't plan on driving through any questionable mud puddles!!! :D :neener:

#5 ·
dnstaco said:
Bitches!!!! :flipoff1:

Hey Fool! Who's the Bitch?? :flipoff1: :rofl: I invited your ass to a cool day trip, but you :xcrybaby: :flipoff4: :jack:

I'm going, with or without you! :wiggle: :neener:

Peace Fool! :D

#6 ·
Well seen as sunday is GROCERY shopping day here I don't complain about mama having to have some time to go...a brother has GOT to eat you know!!! :xmoon: :neener: You better hope I don't go on Mohave road,I will get your ass :fart:

Have fun my *****!!!

#8 ·
dnstaco said:
Well seen as Sunday is GROCERY shopping day here I don't complain about mama having to have some time to go...a brother has GOT to eat you know!!! :xmoon: :neener: You better hope I don't go on Mohave road,I will get your ass :fart:

Have fun my *****!!!

Dude, Albertsons is right down the street from you, shopping is any day! ;)
Bring it on biotch, :flipoff4: let's see you show up for our Mojave Road trip, on Sept. 15th - 17th 2006, I dare you! :flipoff1: :wiggle: :neener: :rofl: :rofl:

Be there or be square! Or some shit like that! :D :xpimp: :xdevil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.