TTORA Forum banner

Lone Star Toyota Jamboree 4/19-22/2012

5K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  swimmerzack 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Not this year. The event is too damn expensive and the wheeling sucks in anything other than perfect weather. I'd rather pick my own weekend to go and have the option of rescheduling if necessary. Plus there's a party in Hot Springs the weekend before and I don't think I could handle both.. :D

#9 ·
well, all those FJ cruisers need somebody to pull them out if it rains.

:rofl: that was so funny in 2010 with all the rain fj's were stuck EVERYWHERE.

Ive started saving my tips from my belly dancing activities :dancing: so I might even make an appearance on the rocks for Jordans shindig but for just a few hours.

#14 ·
Sweet! Sounds like great weather! Much better than when I went in January of 2010. Gah... nothing but mud and rain. Had a great time just for the people, but the wheeling would've sucked. Glad I didn't bring my junk :eek:

4th 4wd Toyota truck? 3rd extra/extended cab truck? Diversity is not your thing :D Heck of a birthday present, don't ya think?! Wish I was that lucky :(

#15 ·
still have pneumonia but feeling better. no idea if I'll be there or not with mom in the hospital :(

#16 ·
4th 4wd Toyota truck? 3rd extra/extended cab truck? Diversity is not your thing :D Heck of a birthday present, don't ya think?! Wish I was that lucky :([/QUOTE]

Technically the taco is 2wd ;)
Heck I know what I like. Why change it up. It's a gift to myself worked all summer and Xmas for this baby. Change of plans since the trials are conning up fast I may not make it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.