TTORA Forum banner

Engaged!!!

2K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  blown4runner 
#1 ·
Happy New I am announcing my engagement!!!!!!

The wedding is planned for July of 2007 to let my fiancé finish school

#3 ·
lol i was joking with her about the difference between Marriage and a Funeral and that i couldn't see a differance.......lmao....... i got the shit beat out of me

#11 ·
um i'll have to think about that......2 crazy chicks, drunk with big trucks.......um.... could be fun

#19 ·
pimptoy said:
ya i could get you in trouble with your future husband ;) :xpimp:

Yeah Bling and Troy both! I'll make the cake fucker....

You want a normal cake...

A wedding cheesecake???

Or a fawking lighthouse??? LMAO

#20 ·
soooooooooo.......................................when do i get to buy you a drink my friend?

haha mother fucker, i thought wednnesdays were your day off, Mr. Security, i didnt see ya at the bars tonight? hehe

seriously, give me a call sometime soon, whatever night you have off let me know, i didnt know you finally popped the Q.

#21 ·
Bedntheback said:
soooooooooo.......................................when do i get to buy you a drink my friend?

haha mother fucker, i thought wednnesdays were your day off, Mr. Security, i didnt see ya at the bars tonight? hehe

seriously, give me a call sometime soon, whatever night you have off let me know, i didnt know you finally popped the Q.

ya i hate my job..... will the next day off is sunday and i think we are heading up to carnage. if you want to come you are more than welcome too... as for the question yep i popped it on new years.

but do get off work at around 11 or 12 every night this week so if you want to get a late beer or we just go get a beer after carnage

#23 ·
Hey - I want to see BOTH of you (and the family pet) at the bars one of these weekends....

Brian where the fawk have you been?

#25 ·
I don't have to jump on the pimp wagon because I can out pimp his ass any day!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.