TTORA Forum banner

AZRocks 2012 T-Shirts

19K views 84 replies 25 participants last post by  Dick Foster 
#1 ·
This year’s design will be the following graphic on the back and the AZTTORA logo on the front.

Pre-ordering starts NOW!

Black shirts will be Hanes Beefy-T's or Hanes Tagless as available from the shirt guy. Black is good, hides dirt, grease, weld spatter, spark burn, etc. :D

Pre-ordered by March 3rd are guaranteed size and delivery. After that cutoff date, there will be a limited number of popular size shirts available, but the overrun will be limited. Pre-ordering is highly recommended.

Delivery will be on Friday and Saturday evenings at camp. I'll be available from 6PM to 8PM on Friday and 6PM to 9PM on Saturday to distribute shirts. If you don't know me, there are plenty of people in the Chapter who do, just have someone point you my way.

Shipping. If you can't make the event or just want a shirt, we can do that.

Please see the ordering info as follows:

Short Sleeve, any size up to 3X - $15.00
No long sleeve shirts this year, cost is prohibitive and we're trying to make them a little more affordable. Sorry.

Ordering Information:

Paypal to azttoratoysfortots@cox.net

You MUST include the following:

Your BBS username (please indicate if it is TTORA, PBB, RST, etc.)

Your “real” name

The quantity and size of shirts ordered

If being shipped; Indicate that it will be shipped and your shipping address.
NOTE: 1 – Shipping will be 3 to 5 days AFTER the event. 2 – You must add the following cost for shipping: $5.00 for one shirt, $10.00 for 2 or more.

If the Shipping info or costs are not provided on a “Ship to” order, it will be kicked back to you for correction.

Again, the last day for pre-ordering is March 3rd!

See less See more
#61 ·
Shirts are shipping to paid shipping orders this week.

If you did NOT pay for shipping and you know you didn't, I have a hell of a deal for you. Send me your shipping address, I will ship it to you on my own dime, BUT...

YOU, have to post up that you made some kind of financial contribution to BRC or any other land use concern.

If not, your shirt winds up in "waiting for shipping funds" land or you can make arrangements with me to pick them up. Mark has done enough, he served his time.

#66 ·
Shipped a couple of weeks ago for all of the pre-paid by USPS. Guys who didn't pay for shipping, packing those this weekend to ship providing I have an address. Slow, yeah, but I'm picking up your shipping cost.

I did mess up one order and marked as pick up at camp, oops. Shoot me a PM with your info, I'll look into it.

#68 ·
My experience at USPS.

They are the laziest fuckstick motherfuckers on the face of the earth. To call them stupid is an insult to every waterhead anywhere. Long story short, all of my packages were held at the 85044 station due to packaging, which is bullshit, they were in tyvek envelopes with proper addresses. USPS claims they tried to contact me, by mail. Yeah, sure they did... Why did I not go UPS like I did last year?

Anyhow. My apologies to everyone who paid for shipping, it is now handled and I personally witnessed postage applied to each package. If there is anyone who takes umbrage with this issue, please send me a PM and I will make things right.

#76 ·
Do we have any extras?

#78 ·
That cool, I need a couple extra shirts 2 Smalls or Mediums

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.