TTORA Forum banner

Post your Tundra/T-100 pictures

341K views 565 replies 217 participants last post by  Jomentum 
#1 ·
if there is already one of these it's news to me cause i looked and couldn't find one...anyways i am in the market and would love to see what's out there...

#509 ·
[/QUOTE]

THAT'S the picture I can't stop looking at! I love the stance (I'm a stance man :dancing:) Looks like the fenders fit the offset of the wheels well, I usually don't like glass without LT but that looks nice! I would appreciate more pics, I love that thing. Also the KTM in the back makes me drool too, I'm hunting for a new enduro/mx bike now, probably end up with something jap though. And probably green.

#510 ·
[/QUOTE]

THAT'S the picture I can't stop looking at! I love the stance (I'm a stance man :dancing:) Looks like the fenders fit the offset of the wheels well, I usually don't like glass without LT but that looks nice! I would appreciate more pics, I love that thing. Also the KTM in the back makes me drool too, I'm hunting for a new enduro/mx bike now, probably end up with something jap though. And probably green.[/QUOTE]

bike isnt mine, i was riding it trying to get suspension to work a little better, the thing wont turn, but handles good, if that makes sence. ive only owned jap bikes and would never buy a orange bike unless its a 300 husaberg 2smoker.

the front tires just barely fit inside the the front fenders. i didt realize the ofset of theses wheels as nobody had seen/sold them before. i may do rear glass, as the rears are past the the sheetmetal and one little puddle and the truck is wasted. plus i have a buddy thats a profesional painter/body guy thats fueled by cold blue cans:lmao: ill get some front on shots.

#525 ·
New to the forum, figured I'd post a few pics of my Tundra. It's nothing special really, just a DD, tow rig. Bought it so I could take my wheeler to the next level. It's a 2000 Access Cab with just over 400k miles on it. All original. Mods include removal of the back seat to make room for the puppy, a Softopper on the bed (best thing ever) and a Bedrug. Getting ready to do a full suspension rebuild and plans to add a dual battery setup to help charge tools, run the fridge and a few other things. Anyway, on to the pics.

Not many pics, but they should do.

Cheers,
Josh

#527 ·
Sweet Tundra! I have a set of Method Standards coming for my Taco... been waiting on the new shipment, and I guess it just came in this week!

#532 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone I've been registered for a while and have been browsing quite a bit.

Here's my T100 that I bought earlier this year. This is the SR5 4x4 Auto w/ leather interior (from what I've seen this is pretty rare) Only thing I have done is powder coat the factory wheels, added a ladder rack (not pictured), and added an aftermarket stereo system.

Truck has 200,100 miles currently and I am the 3rd owner. I purchased the truck from my best friend who owned it for 12 years.

Planning on restoring it this winter.

#534 ·
Sold my 05 Taco recently; And I was sad to see her go

put I picked up this gem yesterday After scouring craigslist for damn near 2 months. Found her in Eastern Washington and it's remarkably rust free.

It's a 97, SR5 5speed, with 135K. drove her back from Spokane to the Oregon Coast, about 500 miles without a hiccup. A real survivor of the era. This truck rides like a cadillac down the highway, and I had a chance to romp on her through some ruts today, Very capable.

I plan on putting some 265's on, black steelies, a craigslist canopy, needs a new muffler, I already have aisin hubs ready to bolt up. Ball joints seem good, an she's tight all around. I hope to have her forever. This is the truck i've been waiting for!

#536 ·
May as well throw one last picture in here, the new truck hauling off the old :)

Picked up the Tundra to tow around my project truck (1962 IH Scout 80). The T100 was fun, but sorta sucked for long trips and would not be happy at all dragging around the scout.

#538 ·
^^^^^^^^^^

Looks real good man. I'm thinking about removing my body trim, any advice. I was planning on a heat gun, heavy mono fishing line and some goof off.

How does your T ride with 285's? I'd like to put the BJ spacers and extended shackle with longer shocks, and run 255's. I'm afraid my mpg are gonna suffer too much. I have a 97 T with a 5 speed. right now it's all stock with 235's on there and they are tiny.

#539 ·
It rides a little rough but I also turned my torsions up. Once I took off the sway bar it felt better. I love the 285s but I'm actually selling them I'm going 37s and a sas. As for moldings it was a bi%#h but worth it. I used a heat gun(don't heat up too much you'll pull paint off) and pulled it off by hand than took the glue off with heat gun and a rubber wheel on my drill. My mpg aren't great but it's not made to be a commuter. I prob get around 15 mpg I'd prob go 265-75-16 if I were you

#542 ·
Updated mods got rid of my old wheel/tire combo and went bigger

17" Procomp 52s and 35 km2s

Led rock lights

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.